Jump to content


 


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.


Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Choose Your Path Of Random Game!


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kirbyofdeath

Kirbyofdeath

  • Members
  • 459 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere on Earth
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

To play, first answer one of the questions given by the last post, then you give a new set of answers. I will go first.

You are sitting down in your front yard when suddenly, a stampede of wild Honey Badgers run across your lawn! What do you do?

1. Call animal control.
2. Run away.
3. Throw your stash of heavy CRT monitors.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

 


#2 noonytunes

noonytunes

  • Members
  • 660 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Alcalde, New Mexico
  • Local time:11:45 AM

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

Run away

 

You are at a family gathering for Thanksgiving and you don't like any of the food.

 

1.  You politely excuse yourself and go home.

2.  You excuse yourself, go to the bathroom, make vomiting noises, and ask to lay down on the sofa.

3.  You politely eat a little bit of everything to please the host.


noonytunes

#3 battyhippie

battyhippie

  • Members
  • 430 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

I like #1...You politely excuse yourself and go home...however, I know I should do #3...

 

You are on the phone with Tech Support, and they ask you for the umteenth time to reset you modem, which has no issues and they know that...you

 

1. Silently scream and hang-up, call again in hopes to get a different person that will understand what you are saying.

 

2. Do what they ask in hopes  for a different result.

 

3.Tell them to stick the modem where the monkey stuck the peanut.



#4 Daisy Cutter

Daisy Cutter

  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Planet Risa
  • Local time:01:45 PM

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:19 AM

2. But should probably do #3.

You're walking in a mythical forest. Aside from the peculiarities of the forest. This world is vastly apart from your closest enigmatic fathom of reality.
You feel the striped grass tickle your ankles. You see the thousand petal vine that races to the top of the speckled, long leaf trees. The smell of fire and mist in the air. From the canopy there is a dim spray of light, giving the surrounds the same dim glow of brightness. Not to dark to be blinded by shadows. But, not to light to obscure your vision by the glare of the sun.
Sound. Silence.
Except for the slight breeze followed by the rustle of debris tumbling amongst its own kind.
Being the careful noise amongst the nettles, you stop to look closely at a the seeds of a once fiber optic flower.
Then,
'Whoooosh!'
An arrow nearly misses your ear. Or so it felt. Darting past at a speed and force that would let wind shoot through solid brick. It grazed the bark of a tree, jittered and spun in its bee line path just before wedging it's tip in the dirt. At its angled position, red fletching animates itself in tune with the grace of the wind.
Do you ... 
1. Walk over and inspect the arrow for possible poison tip or other identifying possibilities?
2. Run like the dickens.
3. Look to see if you were really the target?
4. Look to see who shot the arrow and pull out your own mythical weapon of choice and assume a battle ready stance?

#5 Kirbyofdeath

Kirbyofdeath
  • Topic Starter

  • Members
  • 459 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere on Earth
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:19 PM

1.

 

Looking at the arrow, you see a stick of dynamite strapped to the arrow, and it's lit!

 

What do you do?

1: Throw the stick of dynamite in any random direction.

2: Attempt to cut the fuse.

3: Run away.



#6 Daisy Cutter

Daisy Cutter

  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Planet Risa
  • Local time:01:45 PM

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:20 PM

Number 1.

Someone throws it back at you.

1. Throw it again in a different direction.
2. Throw it back towards whoever threw it at you, in hopes that it explodes before they get a chance to toss it again.
3. Snuff out the wick with your thumb and forefinger.

Edited by Daisy Cutter, 02 May 2014 - 06:21 PM.


#7 Kirbyofdeath

Kirbyofdeath
  • Topic Starter

  • Members
  • 459 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere on Earth
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

3. Act like a boss and snuff out the wick with your thumb and forefinger.

 

 

But since you are not tolerant to pain, your finger gets burned and while hopping in pain, you trip and break a leg.

 

What do you do?

1. Crawl to safety?

2. Lay there waiting for your attacker to dispatch you, hoping some miracle will occur?

3. Frantically hop away on your one good leg while screaming?



#8 NickAu

NickAu

    Bleepin' Fish Doctor


  • Moderator
  • 13,393 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:127.0.0.1 Australia
  • Local time:03:45 AM

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:48 PM

Scream Like a Girl.  LOL.

 

You enter a bar full of women and notice a tub of honey.

 

What do you do?

 

Phone a friend?

 

Walk up to the bar and buy a drink?

 

Cover yourself in honey while screaming " Sweets for the sweet come and get it girls"? :hysterical:



#9 Kirbyofdeath

Kirbyofdeath
  • Topic Starter

  • Members
  • 459 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere on Earth
  • Local time:12:45 PM

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

I don't drink so...

 

Number 3

 

Turns out the only girls that came were bears!

 

1. Throw kegs of beer like Donkey Kong a madman?

2. Bring out your knife and prepare to fight, Aussie style?

3. Invite the bears to a drink?



#10 Daisy Cutter

Daisy Cutter

  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Planet Risa
  • Local time:01:45 PM

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:01 PM

Number 3.

The year is: 2049
Suspect: Harry Picklebottom
Age: 83
Family and Kin: Divorced. Three sons (age, 30,38,41) that live with him and support the family business. 
Harry Picklebottom owns "Picklebottom And Sons Drugs" store, established 1973.
Harry is being accused as a possible suspect to being the same person as the most notorious drug lord, Ricardo Edmond. 

The drug in question is a new strain of foo-foo (developed in 2027 by underground rebellions of the KLP organization of corporate take over). The new strain is more addictive and dangerous than previous forms ... It's called, "fluffy kitty witty". 
Law enforcement wants to get fluffy kitty witty off the streets as soon as possible.
With no evidence to support the motive that children are going into the druggist, retrieving the goods and delivering them to an undisclosed location, where they are sold and traded for more tangible goods... 
The CIA has set up surveillance on the corner of Fickle Ave and Sirirachi St. where the store is located.
The small town where he lives, has heard rumors of said accusations and refuses to believe that Mr. Picklebottom could possibly be involved with such measures. However, Mr. Picklebottom is indeed the criminal at large. He plans to move his business out of country while he stays behind to uphold his image of a stand up citizen.
He will be passing on the drug business to his son.
In order to do this, he must get his entire stash of fluffy kitty witty out of his drug store and down to the dock in two days, where he will wish his son luck on his voyage.
The stash of kitty is hidden beneath the plaster of the walls in his store.

The plan is, after 9:pm the day of ship off. Two of the sons will bypass the security system of the store just after they vandalize the surveillance cameras they noticed undercover agents installing under the guise of new street laws in accordance with the People's Protection act of 2031 sect. FH65876 J:54 ...
After they've gained seamless access to their own store, the sons will fake a robbery and destroy most products and records in view. They will also bust out the walls with baseball bats kept under the front clerks counter.
They will haul the drugs across town to the dock. Where they will load a medium sized boat, hidden from view and the one son will depart. Meeting the ship of his future a few miles off shore.

Across town, one of the sons girlfriends is occupying the cops by bruising herself up (we won't say how) and throwing herself at the insanity of domestic abuse by her gay fathers. She can't stand the fancy feast anymore, she wants pizza! She'll show them. Candy gets what Candy wants ... Eh hem.

The twist... 
25 minutes before the big plan to execute the fake robbery plan, the druggist store burned to the ground.
Fluffy kitty witty is highly flammable. As was the old frame of the store.

Who did it? The third son, who got left out of the whole operation. 
The middle child of the three. 
But ... Now he's jonesing for some of that fluffy kitty witty.
The father, Harry Picklebottom got an insurance settlement from his devastating occurrence. He re-opened a few miles away and remarried, to  a fem-bot (version 2.0).
The other two sons, were charged with the distribution of fluffy kitty witty. Per their tattle tale, pyro maniac brother. But they escaped in a fleeting moment and boarded the drug ship as they had originally planned.
Now they work at taco bell somewhere in puerto rica loco tourist area. (They changed it from Puerto Rico to Puerto Rica Loco in 2029)
You were one of the law enforcement agents that investigated the crime.
One year later whilst relaxing on the beaches of Puerto Rica Loco you get thirsty and walk over to the beach bar to order a beer. You see one of the brothers and recognize him and recall his criminal escape.

Do you one, tackle him and turn him into the proper authorities for his long overdue punishment?
Two, ask him if he still distributes fluffy kitty witty because you want some.
Three, have a drink with him, take him back to your place and when he's good and drunk you threaten him with blackmail until he pays you X amount of money.
Four, ignore him. You left the force along time ago.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users