Well, after browing through pages of topic threads, I've become convinced that I was not going to find an answer for my question until I ask! (But I am very impatient, so forgive me if I'm wrong...
Anyway, I have had Photoshop Elements (first version) for many, many years, and while I'm thankful for the things it allows me to do, I'd like to move up. I've read many, many "Photoshop" tutorials on how to accomplish the things I want to do with my pictures, but been frustrated to find that you can't do them in Photoshop Elements
So, I'd like to move up to a better (newer?) version....of what, I don't know. Help, anyone?
What I do
1. I want an Adobe photoshop product
2. I'm pretty sure I want do not want a newer 'Elements'.
3. I definatly can not afford hundreds and hundreds of dollars...
4. I am confused by the different versions!
5. I'm hoping to go into Freelance photography, so I'm hoping to get a program that will aid me with this.
So, what do you think? I'm considering buying from Amazon- my mother has used them for years, and they offer many of the versions of Photoshop fairly cheap. Should I get PS 6? 7? CS? What's the difference, anyway?
If it helps, I am running Windows XP...
Thanks for any and all help!
Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.