Don't we still need to remove the quarantine folders? Or did we do that I didn't realize it.
Yes we are going to complete this now if you dont have any further issues.Remove Tools Used : Clean up with Delfix
Download "Delfix by Xplode"
and save it to your desktop.
Double Click to start the programIf you are using Vista or higher, please right-click and choose run as administrator
Make Sure the following items are checked:
- Activate UAC
- Remove disinfection tools
- Create registry backup
- Purge System Restore
- Reset system settings
Now click on " Run
" and wait patiently until the tool have completed.
The tool will create a log when it has completed. We dont need you to post this.Clean up with OTC
Clean up with TFC
- Download OTC by OldTimer and save it to your desktop.
- Double click icon to start the program.
If you are using Vista, please right-click and choose run as administrator
- Then Click the big button.
- You will get a prompt saying "Being Cleanup Process". Please select Yes.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
Please download TFC.exe
- Temp File Cleaner by OldTimer:
Alternate link: www.itxassociates.com/OT-Tools/TFC.exe
Turn On Automatic Updates:Turn On Automatic Updates
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Close any open windows, save your work.
- Double click the TFC icon to run the program. ] (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
- TFC will close all open programs itself in order to run,
- Click the Start button to begin the process,
- Allow TFC to run uninterrupted,
- The program should not take long to finish its job.
- Once it's finished, click OK to reboot.
1. Click Start
, click Run,
, and then press ENTER
2. Click the Automatic Updates
tab, and then click to select one of the following options. We recommend that you select the Automatic (recommended)
Automatically download recommended updates for my computer and install themMake your Internet Explorer more secure:
- From within Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu and then click on Options.
- Click once on the Security tab
- Click once on the Internet icon so it becomes highlighted.
- Under Security Level for this Zone make sure that you are set to Medium -High as seen in the image below:-
- Also verify that Enable Protected Mode is checked
- Next press the Apply button and then the OK to exit the Internet Properties page.
If you have any problems you know where we are