Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

unable to install and work from my university website

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 b00kwormed0ut

b00kwormed0ut

• Banned Spammer
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

Every time I try to install and or use university's website there is something in my system that attaches to everything and goes directly to another system as this is going to happen here at bleepingcomputer. Is there any help that can be attained in order to correct this problem I have tries tweaking, JRT, and roguekiller. Is there any way to get into safe mode on the windows 98 version of windows because all I have now is system recovery and never created a system recovery disc.

Any suggestions ? Please, I would really appreciate this. Thank you, Bookwormedout

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 b00kwormed0ut

b00kwormed0ut
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

I have tried*

#3 b00kwormed0ut

b00kwormed0ut
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

Ran again and again tweaking when trying to reset file permissions this failed, failed and failed again. Red boxed Administator tab: reset permissions:C:\Windows

#4 b00kwormed0ut

b00kwormed0ut
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

this virus completely disfigured system files Windows 8

#5 b00kwormed0ut

b00kwormed0ut
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

server errors. Still no help ?

#6 b00kwormed0ut

b00kwormed0ut
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

HKEY are the files

registry keys

#7 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

Please stick to one topic, one problem, otherwise you'll only confuse yourself and others trying to help you. And more than likely getting conflicting information that undoes one thread or the other or worst case both of them. Please continue with this in your original topic that has replies: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/512802/registry-keys/

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users