Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Direct X Issues Gpu Drivers Question With windows 8

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AsgardianHaze

AsgardianHaze

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

So short and sweet My drivers keep failing saying that my direct x crashes. Im not to computer savvy and would really like some. help. I was playing starcraft 2 and my Game freezes than shuts down. Afterwards my desktop picture is so laggy that i can barely do anything. So i restart and than its fine again i tried mutliple times to fix this issue i even tried to get repaired and it still happens any help or suggestions would be appreciated. oh and the graphics card is gtx 670 if that is needed.

Thank you in advance for the help.

P.S. I dint know where to post this internal hardware or somewhere else. I think it might have something to do with windows 8 thats why i posted it here. But Mods feel free to move the post if i am not correct and sorry for having to move. 

P.S.S i talk to my graphics card provider. and they said that it wasnt a direct x issue. Still crash just crashed actually. Tested My Memory with memtest86 Pass everything reverting back to old drivers to see if that will help. Starting to think i got a shotty motherboard. Is there any way to test this. I look far and wide for a way but havent found anything solid. 

Edited by AsgardianHaze, 29 October 2013 - 05:36 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users