Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help About to throw computer away

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 mm790

mm790
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 PM

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:19 AM

Didnt know i had to , nor do i know how

Edited by mm790, 09 November 2013 - 02:19 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#47 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 PM

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

Go Start > Programs > Windows Updates at the top -

Click on Express updates only -

Edited by noknojon, 09 November 2013 - 04:42 AM.

#48 mm790

mm790
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

done updated

Windows

#49 mm790

mm790
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:01 AM

Computers is working fine again

Everything is 99%, the only problem is media player takes quite a while to fire up , however there is no distorting as before and opening files can freeze the computer for 5-10 seconds previously it would lock up computer

Not sure if we have got rid of the problem , I think there is something trying to disbable or tie up my antivirus but if i run throught the processes you outlined above it does free up the computer again

Thanks again for all your help

Edited by mm790, 11 November 2013 - 05:05 AM.

#50 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,938 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

I am glad to hear that......however it seems probable / likely that the same drama will occur again......

If you wish to achieve a more permanent fix, follow the links below and be guided by the experts in that forum.

Please follow the instructions in THIS PREP GUIDE starting at Step #6.
If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.

Once the proper DDS logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it to =>

Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs. area -

Be sure to post a link back to this topic so the people there can read what we have done here.......and also post a link here so that interested followers can link to your new topic.

All the best,

Brian

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

#51 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,938 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

This Topic can now be followed here...::  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513790/infected-with-jssecurity-disable-i-think/

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users