Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Crashing Programs etc.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ThatThorguy

ThatThorguy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Ok so heres my problem I run windows 8 and games and programs like browsers randomly crap out. For instance I was playing starcraft 2 today and was fine unplugged my mic and it crashed i couldnt close via task manage etc. I had a problem where my browser wouldnt work either. I couldnt fix it. So i just rebuilt my os. Ill post my dx daig but its current an old gpu. Normally its a GTX 670. The reason here is i took it too a couple places Best buy and Tiger direct. To see what the problem the both said that it was a gpu issue. I switched gpu even ran without a gpu and it still happens. Im looking for why this is happening and what the problem is. I not to computer savvy but i know enough and can google. But it seems i cant find a problem thats like mine or the fixes on other sites dont work for me. 

Thanks advance for the help

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThatThorguy

ThatThorguy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

Also im not sure it is my graphics card as it seems that it crashes the same way without. If i need to put back let me know i put in a ticket to rma it but havent got the rma label back yet. I would like to try sending it back if possible. Im Just sick of my computer not working right. :( 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users