Strange behaviour in Internet Explorer. It opens up google startpage and when typing in the search box, after the first letter, the cursor stops responding. Approx 20 seconds later I'm allowed to type the next letter and so on. Internet pages open extremely slow or not at all. I've noticed explorer.exe taking up 10% of CPU at that time. When I terminate the explorer process, Internet explorer immediately starts responding normally. I can lookup whatever I like at normal speeds. As soon as I restart the explorer.exe tast (via taskmanager) the phenomenon returns.
I've downloaded combofix and after it runs, the problem is gone and explorer.exe and iexplore.exe run alongside without interfering with eachother. So it seems Combofix does fix the problem. However after a restart, the problem is back.
HP laptop with Windows 7 64bits with Internet explorer 10.0.9200.16721