@ brokdnb -
Post #4 is exactly what we meant.
Place your mouse pointer on any Double underlined word ==========and do you see any advertising seem to pop up from there ?
This is In-text Advertising.
I still get it on few pages, but it is what they place on pages to annoy you.
All words without the lines are normal ??
Please scan your computer with ESET Online Scanner
Disable all active Antivirus and Antimalware programs
* Open Internet Explorer and hold down Control and click on This Link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
* Click the ESET Online Scanner button.
* For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on eset.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
* Click the Start button.
* Accept any security warnings from your browser.
* Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
* Click Advanced settings and select the following:
* Scan potentially unwanted applications
* Scan for potentially unsafe applications
* Enable Anti-Stealth technology
* ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.
* Please be patient as this will take some time (first time scans are always longer).
* When the scan completes, click List Threats
* Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
* Click the Back button and then Click the Finish button.
NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.
If you lose the log it can be found at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
If no infections are found then please tell me -
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free (a.k.a. MBAM) and save it to your desktop.
NOTE : Do not accept the Free Trial Version at this time
* Follow these instructions for doing a Quick Scan in Normal Mode.
* Check for database Updates through the program's interface before scanning.
* Click on Scanner > Place a dot in Perform Quick Scan > Click Scan
* After completing the scan, a log report will open in Notepad.
* The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab .
* Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows the database version and your operating system.
* Exit Malwarebytes when done.
* Note: If Malwarebytes encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
* Failure to reboot normally can prevent Malwarebytes from removing all the malware.
Check the list of found items and review any PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Programs) or PUMs Potentially Unwanted Modifications, as these can be Unticked if known to be wanted programs.
Thank You -