Using Excel 2011 for mac, a file that I have been using for several months, consists of one worksheet only. When I open it today, the worksheet tab is there but no worksheet.
1. Not even a blank worksheet or gridlines
2. Unable to goto a cell location
3. Right click on worksheet tab to unhide, but 'unhide' is inactive
4. Tried to right click the tab and 'hide' but received error message that the worksheet must 'unhide' first (but see 3. above)
5. Print preview says that there is nothing to print, so then nothing to preview
6. I can view the contents of the file when I 'Quick Look' from the finder/folder
7. I can view the copy of the file that is on my android phone and in my 'box' account, but if I download and open in excel 2011 - nada.
I'm stumped, it's like the worksheet only is minimized and needs to be maximized/restored; or the worksheet is hidden, but unhide opetion is not available.
Suggestions? Thank you
Edited by c308682, 25 October 2013 - 08:43 PM.