Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Graphics card not detected any more, can't get drivers either

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 The Guy With No Ears

The Guy With No Ears

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 PM

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

Hi, first time posting here, sorry if this is the wrong forum and/or if I'm doing this wrong.

That said, so I recently did a clean install of Windows 7 because my hard drive was filled to the brim and my external hard drive was getting repaired, so RIP all my files. Most of them were useless, however.

With that said, I tried setting up Sonic CD's video via Steam and....well, I'll let the error log speak for itself for now, which is here: http://pastebin.com/Div5iRnN

If I click details, I get this: http://pastebin.com/P96anxEQ

I then tried using an official NVIDIA driver updater. GeForce Experience, specifically. It then says, despite my video card being a NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GS 512 MB card, that the graphics driver isn't supported, when it was supported before I installed Windows 7.

So, I know I'm stupid for not backing everything up, but that's beside the point. What happened and how do I fix this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,550 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 PM

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

How much free space currently on Windows partition?

How large in total is Windows partition?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users