Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi everyone

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 IAngelaI

IAngelaI

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 AM

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

Hi everyone. :bananas: <<<Don't you just love this dancing Banana? Way to cute!

Anyways...my name is Angela and I am a self taught graphic artist and web developer.

And after many years of working online and after many, many errors and oopsi and even major glitches with my computer,I have come to realize that it's not just graphic design programs that you need to learn and understand to get the best performance possible,...the ins and outs of maintaining a workable and productive secure internet are an important factor also.

So hence I have been taking care of my laptop and know quite a few things that help to keep it running smoothly and much better.

I am not a pro at it and might not be as good as most of you guys and gals...but I do hold my own on various computer problems and fixes.

Most of my family call me when they have issue with theirs and they think I am the Computer Whisperer...ha...that's because their knowledge about Computer management is nil. LOL

My Laptop is my Guinea Pig at the best of times...if something goes wrong..it's probably because I did something to it. LOL

But that's how I learned about some of the ins and outs and how to repair/fix the problem.

I have been all over the net on so many help and support sites and when I happened to come across Bleepingcomputer and peeked around...I was taken aback..WOW..what a library of help and fixes and many other fabulous things that can be a big help and also a way for me to payback all the help I have received from the WWW that taught me how to keep my computer in working order and up to date!

Mind you like I said I am not a pro.....I am still learning and have a lot more to go, but I do know from my past mistakes, how to lend a helping hand to other members if needed.

That's it for know. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Glad to be here!

~IAngelaI~  :kiss:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users