Scan with FRST in normal mode
Please download Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool to your desktop: FRST 32bit or FRST 64bit (If not sure: Start --> Computer (right click) --> properties)
- Run FRST.
- Don´t change one of the checkboxes and hit Scan.
- Logfiles are created on your desktop.
- Poste the FRST.txt and (after the first scan only!) the Addition.txt.
Scan with Farbar´s Service Scanner
Please download Farbar Service Scanner and run it on the computer with the issue.
- Make sure the following options are checked:
- Internet Services
- Windows Firewall
- System Restore
- Security Center
- Windows Update
- Windows Defender
- Press "Scan".
- It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
- Please copy and paste the log to your reply.
Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from here Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit and save it to your desktop.
Be sure to print out and follow the instructions provided on that same page.
Caution: This is a beta version so please be sure to read the disclaimer and back up any important data before using.
- Double click the mbar.zip file to open it, then 'Extract all files'.
- Double click the mbar folder to open it, then double click mbar.exe to start the tool.
Check for Updates, then Scan your system for malware
If malware is found, do NOT press the Cleanup button yet. Click EXIT.
I'd like to see the log first so I can see what it sees. You'll find the log in that mbar folder as MBAR-log-[date and time]***.txt . Please attach that to your next reply.
Edited by TB-Psychotic, 23 October 2013 - 01:23 AM.