Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello, I am not as smart as I think I am, not as smart as I was, HELP!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TrustNU

TrustNU

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

To whom it may concern:  My youngest daughter is 37 years old, when she was in the 3rd grade in a Private School and her mother and I were divorced, it was a prerequisite that she had a Commodore 64 Computer, which I bought for her.  A few years later she asked for a Apple MacIntosh and asked if I would take her to the store close by to check them out.  A few hours went by while we were there, I got so involved and amazed that she got tired of waiting on me and told me she was walking home!

I knew from the date forward I could not allow myself to get so absorbed totally like I did then and now, approx. 25 years later.  I somehow realize or think I realize no one seems to have all the problems I continually have after getting my 1st good PC (I thought) from a friend(a genius Tech that knows everything) 5-6 years ago.  

Because I record all my video calls via different companies that take a lot of space I had my LOCAL I.S.P. tech install a NEW Tara Hard Drive and later bought a external Tara Hard Drive by Iomega, now bought out by another company, that I thought using both would give me the time to save everything externally and delete everything if I needed to internally so as to at least save the good stuff and get rid of all the junk to keep my information safe from all the BAD GUYS and continue my remaining short LIFE without wasting it on this BLEEPING PC that my daughter(s) now will not talk to me because I will not get rid of this PC and get a MAC that does not have all these problems?     

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users