Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 medic45

medic45

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 PM

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hey everyone,

My name is David, I am a paramedic and am computer illiterate. I was given this site by a computer technician that fixed my computer in 3 minutes flat. He said that this site could help speed up my computer and help me to learn how to use and possibly fix my computer on my own. I'm glad to meet everyone and I may be asking some stupid questions so please bare with me. Thanks, David.

Edited by hamluis, 22 October 2013 - 02:37 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Introductions - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 PM

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

:welcome:

All of us started out learning about computers. When You are ready to ask Your question, Pick the forum here that seems like a match to Your question.

Good Luck

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users