Can you copy/paste it here?
Thank you for contributing. We know you did not mean harm. What you posted was fine except for the Reg Cleaner.
In the future to Back up the registry use ERUNT
We need to run a registry backup with ERUNT: Before we continue making any changes to your machine, we need to back up your current registry configuration.
- Click here to open the download page for ERUNT
- Scroll down to the Download ERUNT: section and choose a download server for erunt-setup.exe
- Save the file to your desktop
- Run erunt-setup.exe to install the application on your computer
- Click Next on each screen accepting the defaults, click Install
- Choose whether or not to run ERUNT at startup (recommended)
- Untick Show Documentation and click Finish to launch ERUNT (it can also be run from Start > Program Files > ERUNT > ERUNT)
- Click Ok on the dialog box, select the folder for ERUNT to backup to (default recommended) (a warning might appear if the folder does not exist, click yes to create it)
- ERUNT will run and a message will notify that you that the backup is complete
Edited by boopme, 23 October 2013 - 09:47 PM.