Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Most likely I Have an INFECTION of some sort...my first post here follows

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 rexrzer727

rexrzer727

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 AM

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

I am at a loss for words as to the chaos that a measured bastard bit of malware is causing my No.1 PC computer, an OEM job that I built in 2009, upgraded heavily in 2012, that forms the backbone of my entire computer PC world. It started out approximately 2 weeks ago with Action Center telling me "Remove the Win32/Small.CA virus" and sure enough my whole system started being bizarre and full of anomalies I had never experienced before:  shutdowns, restarts in the middle of a normal pursuit of business the computer oversees in my systems (Amazon music player, iTunes music playing in tow of a virtual 3TB digital musical and movie paradise that I self-concocted from many sources, mostly of my own design, ie making custom movies and tailoring them to both PC and HDTV use, importing a *huge* media complex with a cornucopea of sound from a library of untold proportions, musical styles and movies such as The Trilogy of Death by Federico Fellini, Vadim's Toby Macguire,  a huge collection of music, film, movies and DVD's transposed for my own designs), interrupting Folding@Home work units (this PC uses the Intel Core i7 970 6-Core CPU, 24GB of matched Kingston 1866Mhz RAM, EVGA E770 Classified motherboard, twin EVGA 560 Ti Video Cards in SLI and singly for FAH, twin hardware RAID systems, one for startup (2TB) and a second Areca 1680IX-8 SATA II bus master/controller run (3TB RAID 5) for my media projects... an audio fanatic's delightful Asus Xonar Essence 192Khz-capable sound card, optically-sound capable of astounding feats, etc, all top of the line stuff) and stopping its production abilities 100%, and worse.

This PC No.1, when it would shut down as above from the malware apparently affecting virtually all systems and hardware/software functions of the PC, wouldn't want to come out of BIOS. It would lock into a loop of "there is no keyboard present" messages, denying its own basic functionality, or it would get stuck in the RAID hardware boot process, black screening the device at times, just totally out of control activities this PC has never done before. In short, I have a total system mess on my hands and have no idea how to proceed to rid my system of a malware attack, if it is responsible for all this crazy stuff.. I am running Adaware AntiVirus, which I discovered during my first investigations into this attack, malware, spyware, whatever one calls such things as this happening, and it like MSE, like all other available anti-virus system scans says I have nothing wrong, no virus or malware to contain, and yet this insane activity continues to this moment.

Am I infected with some deeply entrenched leech or sucking computer mechanism that is draining my tank dry with this most valuable of PCs in my stable? I have a full 587GB backup of the whole shooting match reserved for the ultimate sacrifice of cutting and burning the RAID system and simply wiping it clean with Paragon's vast array of tools that I've been using for some 10 years or so to deal with various PC-centric things, partitioning of HD's, backup system administration, et al, but guess what? I will lose something like 18 months of production and creation, a vast photo library from new digital camera equipment I've been using since the backup was made in July 2012, loads of new music purchased and imported into the media system (a 3rd eSATA Firmtek Seritek 2E-EN4 external HD Hot Swap System of 4TB of WD REA HD's). There is no telling where the malady lies, as I have no idea where to start looking what with all virus scans and the like telling me everything is normal and functioning 100% when I know the opposite to be true. I KNOW there's an infection going on in my most valuable PC ever, come Hell or High Water there is I just can feel it and these invective-laced anomalies that keep occurring with the systems' most basic functions seem to be operating normally when BAM! It will hit me again, and I am so tired of the whole situation that I am appealing to the brain trust herein in this forum to please help me figure out what is going on, repair the system, get things back to normal and functioning 100% as they were prior to 2 weeks ago....I am in desperate straights with this PC of mine, and I have no idea what to do, or try next as I don't know what I am looking for much less how to rid the system of it!

I apologize for my verbosity here, as I am a writer by trade and passion and this whole episode has triggered a response within me that is waaay beyond my ability to "fetch and kill" something, because I don't even know where to starting looking for the damn thing, whatever it is! I will do whatever the brain trust in this most valuable of forums tells me to do at this point because alas, I have no alternative but to trust those who know so much more than my meager knowledge of systems and code and the like. Build them? NO problem! Service them? NO problem! But this malware attack has left me speechless and short of breath and I'm trying to tell anyone reading this that this thing has me under its thumb, and I do NOT like it one little bit!

I don't know what to go or what to do, or post here, so please would somebody with knowledge of this sort of craziness tell me what to do next? This beauty of a PC has been a Folding@Home bastion of success to Team EVGA Folding for almost 2 years straight, and now I can't even run the programs for fear of it being shut down by this anomaly I've got cookin' up shiet in my system. I can't do recording or audio mixing because no matter what I try this attack has my systems totally haywire, and I don't know how to solve it.

Please help me figure out what is wrong with my System! Tell me what to do next, where to start, what to be doing, and I'll jump up and do the deeds, whatever they involve if I am capable of doing such things of course, so give me direction, give me some volition, help me please because if I've ever needed PC help it is right freakin' now! I've had Adaware scan the computer more than I  hate to admit, but the last scan took 1.25 hours and it revealed no Deletions,no Quarantines, no Failed, no Ignored Items, and no Disinfection was necessary because it found nothing wrong, anywhere, yet these crazy things keep happening!

Thanking anyone capable of helping me out in advance, I remain locked to my email chain waiting for assistance to rid me of this terrible attack that continues if I run the PC doing virtually anything at all. I've seen it Blue Screen during idle periods! It is just crazy what is going on and I have no answers to give, no hope or tunnel to go forward through to solve the problems, I am just dead in the water until somebody is willing to assist me from this forum...... as soon as is possible.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 AM

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

Hello and welcome rexrzer

Let's see what we can see with these.

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  • Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Reset IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • Reset FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.
Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.

Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
  • Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
  • If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
ADW Cleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin to scan your computer like it did before.
  • After the scan has finished...
    <-insert any special instructions here for what to uncheck OR remove this line if there are none->
  • This time click on the Clean button.
  • Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
  • Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S#].txt) will open automatically (where the largest value of # represents the most recent report).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.

thisisujrt.gif Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
    • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
    • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
    • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
    • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
    • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
    • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
    • Last run ESET.
      • Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
      • Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
      • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
      • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
      • Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png icon on your desktop.
      • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
      • Click the Start button.
      • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
      • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
      • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
      • Scan potentially unwanted applications
      • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
      • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
      • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
      • When the scan completes, click List Threats
      • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
      • Click the Back button.
      • Click the Finish button.
      • NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 rexrzer727

rexrzer727
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Thank you so much for posting so quickly in my behalf...I've been out all day, just returned to the nest of PCs here and the first result is already in. I'll post the rest asap later tonight. Here's the results txt from MiniToolBox: having never posted text here I'll try and recall how we do it in the Folding Forums and maybe it will come to me....

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 13-07-2013
Ran by poweruser (administrator) on 22-10-2013 at 17:27:24
Running from "C:\Users\poweruser\Desktop"
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate  Service Pack 1 (X64)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Flush DNS: ===================================

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ============================== 

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.

"Reset IE Proxy Settings": IE Proxy Settings were reset.

========================= FF Proxy Settings: ============================== 

"Reset FF Proxy Settings": Firefox Proxy settings were reset.

========================= Hosts content: =================================

::1             localhost

127.0.0.1       localhost

========================= IP Configuration: ================================

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller = Local Area Connection 2 (Connected)
Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller = Local Area Connection (Media disconnected)

# ----------------------------------
# IPv4 Configuration
# ----------------------------------
pushd interface ipv4

reset
set global defaultcurhoplimit=64 icmpredirects=enabled

popd
# End of IPv4 configuration

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : DCsPC
   Primary Dns Suffix  . . . . . . . : 
   Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
   IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
   WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
   DNS Suffix Search List. . . . . . : home

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 2:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : home
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller #2
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-1F-BC-0D-B4-1F
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
   Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::c084:67ed:c12a:6ad%21(Preferred) 
   IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.14(Preferred) 
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Saturday, October 19, 2013 11:35:00 PM
   Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:36:28 AM
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
   DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
   DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : 452992956
   DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : 00-01-00-01-19-2B-FA-57-00-1F-BC-01-68-81
   DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
   NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
   Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : home
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-1F-BC-0D-B4-20
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 8:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
   Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : 
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #4
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
Server:  Wireless_Broadband_Router.home
Address:  192.168.1.1

Name:    google.com
Addresses:  2607:f8b0:4007:803::1004

Pinging google.com [74.125.224.34] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 74.125.224.34: bytes=32 time=16ms TTL=57
Reply from 74.125.224.34: bytes=32 time=15ms TTL=57

Ping statistics for 74.125.224.34:
    Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 15ms, Maximum = 16ms, Average = 15ms
Server:  Wireless_Broadband_Router.home
Address:  192.168.1.1

Name:    yahoo.com
Addresses:  206.190.36.45

Pinging yahoo.com [98.138.253.109] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 98.138.253.109: bytes=32 time=85ms TTL=52
Reply from 98.138.253.109: bytes=32 time=83ms TTL=52

Ping statistics for 98.138.253.109:
    Minimum = 83ms, Maximum = 85ms, Average = 84ms

Pinging 127.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64

Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:
    Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms
===========================================================================
Interface List
 21...00 1f bc 0d b4 1f ......Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller #2
 20...00 1f bc 0d b4 20 ......Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
  1...........................Software Loopback Interface 1
 22...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #4

IPv4 Route Table
Active Routes:
Network Destination        Netmask          Gateway       Interface  Metric
          0.0.0.0          0.0.0.0      192.168.1.1     192.168.1.14     20
        127.0.0.0        255.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        127.0.0.1  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  127.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
      192.168.1.0    255.255.255.0         On-link      192.168.1.14    276
     192.168.1.14  255.255.255.255         On-link      192.168.1.14    276
    192.168.1.255  255.255.255.255         On-link      192.168.1.14    276
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link      192.168.1.14    276
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link      192.168.1.14    276
Persistent Routes:
  None

IPv6 Route Table
Active Routes:
 If Metric Network Destination      Gateway
  1    306 ::1/128                  On-link
 21    276 fe80::/64                On-link
 21    276 fe80::c084:67ed:c12a:6ad/128
                                    On-link
  1    306 ff00::/8                 On-link
 21    276 ff00::/8                 On-link
Persistent Routes:
  None
========================= Winsock entries =====================================

Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NLAapi.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\napinsp.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll [20992] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 07 C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [121704] (Apple Inc.)
Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\System32\NLAapi.dll [70656] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\System32\napinsp.dll [68096] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll [28672] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 07 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [132968] (Apple Inc.)
x64-Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (10/21/2013 00:30:21 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )
Description: Activation context generation failed for "assemblyIdentity1".Error in manifest or policy file "assemblyIdentity2" on line assemblyIdentity3.
The value "MAJOR_VERSION.MINOR_VERSION.BUILD_NUMBER_MAJOR.BUILD_NUMBER_MINOR" of attribute "version" in element "assemblyIdentity" is invalid.

Error: (10/20/2013 01:57:31 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )
Description: Activation context generation failed for "assemblyIdentity1".Error in manifest or policy file "assemblyIdentity2" on line assemblyIdentity3.
The value "MAJOR_VERSION.MINOR_VERSION.BUILD_NUMBER_MAJOR.BUILD_NUMBER_MINOR" of attribute "version" in element "assemblyIdentity" is invalid.

Error: (10/19/2013 11:36:29 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (10/19/2013 11:21:00 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (10/19/2013 06:34:35 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (10/19/2013 06:21:46 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (10/19/2013 06:16:44 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (10/19/2013 06:04:51 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (10/19/2013 05:51:55 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (10/19/2013 06:14:24 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )

System errors:
=============
Error: (10/19/2013 11:37:24 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The PnP-X IP Bus Enumerator service terminated with the following error: 
%%-2147023728

Error: (10/19/2013 11:35:23 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: 
UimBus
Uim_IM

Error: (10/19/2013 11:34:58 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Creative Audio Service service failed to start due to the following error: 
%%2

Error: (10/19/2013 11:22:09 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The PnP-X IP Bus Enumerator service terminated with the following error: 
%%-2147023728

Error: (10/19/2013 11:20:08 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
UimBus
Uim_IM

Error: (10/19/2013 11:19:36 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Creative Audio Service service failed to start due to the following error: 
%%2

Error: (10/19/2013 11:19:34 PM) (Source: BugCheck) (User: )
Description: 0x0000001a (0x0000000000041284, 0x0000000002b0f001, 0x0000000000000841, 0xfffff70001080000)C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP101913-23665-01

Error: (10/19/2013 11:19:33 PM) (Source: EventLog) (User: )
Description: The previous system shutdown at 10:28:22 PM on ?10/?19/?2013 was unexpected.

Error: (10/19/2013 10:27:54 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
UimBus
Uim_IM

Error: (10/19/2013 10:27:24 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
%%2

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================

CodeIntegrity Errors:
===================================
  Date: 2013-10-18 17:48:11.640
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\drivers\srv2.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Date: 2013-07-11 23:12:30.022
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\win32k.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Date: 2013-07-11 23:12:29.772
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\win32k.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Date: 2013-07-11 23:12:28.134
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\drivers\pacer.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Date: 2013-07-11 23:12:28.041
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\drivers\pacer.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Date: 2013-07-11 23:05:49.416
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\drivers\PEAuth.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Date: 2013-07-11 23:05:49.303
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\drivers\PEAuth.sys because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Date: 2013-07-11 23:03:19.237

Date: 2013-07-11 23:03:19.141

Date: 2013-07-11 23:03:15.459
  Description: Windows is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HarddiskVolume1\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll because file hash could not be found on the system. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

3DMark Vantage (Version: 1.0.2.1)
3DMark06 (Version: 1.2.1)
7-Zip 9.20 (x64 edition) (Version: 9.20.00.0)
Acrobat.com (Version: 1.6.65)
Ad-Aware Antivirus (Version: 11.0.4555.0)
Ad-Aware Security Add-on (Version: 3.5.0.3)
AdAwareInstaller (Version: 11.0.4555.0)
AdAwareUpdater (Version: 11.0.4555.0)
Adobe AIR (Version: 1.5.2.8870)
Adobe Anchor Service CS3 (Version: 1.0)
Adobe Asset Services CS3 (Version: 3)
Adobe Bridge CS3 (Version: 2)
Adobe Bridge Start Meeting (Version: 1.0)
Adobe Camera Raw 4.0 (Version: 4.0)
Adobe CMaps (Version: 1.0)
Adobe Color - Photoshop Specific (Version: 1.0)
Adobe Color Common Settings (Version: 1.0.1)
Adobe Color EU Extra Settings (Version: 1.0)
Adobe Color JA Extra Settings (Version: 1.0)
Adobe Color NA Recommended Settings (Version: 1.0)
Adobe Default Language CS3 (Version: 1.0)
Adobe Device Central CS3 (Version: 1.0)
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 (Version: 2.0.2)
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX (Version: 10.1.53.64)
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin (Version: 10.1.53.64)
Adobe Fonts All (Version: 1.0)
Adobe Help Viewer CS3 (Version: 1)
Adobe Linguistics CS3 (Version: 3.0.0)
Adobe PDF Library Files (Version: 8.0)
Adobe Photoshop CS3 (Version: 10)
Adobe Photoshop CS3 (Version: 10.0)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.7 64-bit (Version: 2.7)
Adobe Reader X (10.1.7) (Version: 10.1.7)
Adobe Setup (Version: 1.0)
Adobe Stock Photos CS3 (Version: 1.5)
Adobe Type Support (Version: 1.0)
Adobe Update Manager CS3 (Version: 5.1.0)
Adobe Version Cue CS3 Client (Version: 3)
Adobe WinSoft Linguistics Plugin (Version: 1.0)
Adobe XMP Panels CS3 (Version: 1.0)
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.20 (Version: 1.20)
Amazon Cloud Player (Version: 1.5.0.341)
Amazon MP3 Downloader 1.0.18 (Version: 1.0.18)
Amazon MP3 Downloader 1.0.5
AntimalwareEngine (Version: 2.6.0.0)
AntispamEngine (Version: 2.2.3.0)
AnyDVD (Version: 7.2.1.0)
Apple Application Support (Version: 2.3.6)
Apple Mobile Device Support (Version: 7.0.0.117)
Apple Software Update (Version: 2.1.3.127)
archttp (Version: 1.0.0.0)
ASUS Xonar Essence ST Audio Driver
Bonjour (Version: 3.0.0.10)
BurnInTest v7.0 Standard (Version: 7.0)
Canon DIGITAL CAMERA Solution Disk Software Guide (Version: 1.4.0.1)
CANON iMAGE GATEWAY MyCamera Download Plugin (Version: 3.1.1.2)
CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Task for ZoomBrowser EX (Version: 1.9.0.9)
Canon MOV Decoder (Version: 1.8.0.7)
Canon MOV Encoder (Version: 1.6.0.1)
Canon MovieEdit Task for ZoomBrowser EX (Version: 3.7.0.4)
Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS_IXUS 220 HS Camera User Guide (Version: 1.0.0.1)
Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC 8 (Version: 8.4.0.3)
Canon Utilities CameraWindow Launcher (Version: 7.5.0.2)
Canon Utilities Movie Uploader for YouTube (Version: 1.2.0.7)
Canon Utilities MyCamera (Version: 7.4.0.2)
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch (Version: 3.1.22.46)
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX (Version: 6.7.0.24)
Canon ZoomBrowser EX Memory Card Utility (Version: 1.5.0.9)
CCleaner (Version: 2.32)
CDDRV_Installer (Version: 4.60)
Cinescore Studio 1.0 (Version: 1.0.111)
Cisco Connect (Version: 1.2.10104.2)
CloneDVD2 (Version: 2.9.2.8)
Coby Media Manager (Version: 1.0.3107)
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
CPUID CPU-Z 1.52.2
CPUID HWMonitor 1.17
CPUTorch (Version: 0.5)
Creative Vado Central muvee Plugin (Version: 1.00.000)
Creative Vado HD Codec
Creative Vado HD Codec (Version: 1.0.0.3)
CrystalDiskInfo 3.9.3a (Version: 3.9.3a)
CrystalDiskMark 3.0.0j (Version: 3.0.0j)
CyberLink Holiday Pack Vol. 3 (Version: 2.0)
CyberLink PhotoNow (Version: 1.1.0.6904)
CyberLink PowerBackup (Version: 2.5.5529)
CyberLink PowerDirector (Version: 9.0.0.2330)
CyberLink PowerDVD (Version: 7.3.5711.0)
CyberLink PowerDVD 10 (Version: 10.0.3322.54)
CyberLink WaveEditor (Version: 1.0.1.2318)
DAK DePopper 3.x
DAK Wave MP3 Editor PRO v6.1b (Version: 6.10.0000)
Disk Speed Test 1.2.47.23
Driver Magician 3.9
DWA-556 (Version: )
EPSON Artisan 720 Series Printer Uninstall
EPSON Artisan 837 Series Printer Uninstall
Epson Connect
Epson Connect Printer Setup (Version: 1.1.1)
Epson CreativeZone
Epson Customer Participation (Version: 1.0.0.0)
Epson Download Navigator (Version: 1.0.1)
Epson Easy Photo Print 2 (Version: 2.1.0.0)
Epson Event Manager (Version: 2.50.0000)
Epson FAX Utility (Version: 1.20.00)
Epson PC-FAX Driver
Epson Print CD (Version: 2.00.00)
EPSON Printer Software
EPSON Scan
EPSON WorkForce 310 Series Printer Uninstall
EpsonNet Config V3 (Version: 3.7.0)
EpsonNet Print (Version: 2.4j)
EpsonNet Setup (Version: 3.1c)
EpsonNet Setup 3.3 (Version: 3.3b)
eReg (Version: 1.20.138.34)
erLT (Version: 1.20.0137)
EVGA E-LEET TUNING UTILITY 1.09.9
EVGA OC Scanner 1.7.1
EVGA SLI Enhancement Patch (Version: 1.0.2.5)
FirewallEngine (Version: 1.6.0.0)
Futuremark SystemInfo (Version: 4.15.0)
Garmin Communicator Plugin (Version: 4.0.1)
Garmin Communicator Plugin x64 (Version: 4.0.1)
Garmin Lifetime Updater (Version: 2.1.7)
Garmin USB Drivers (Version: 2.3.1.0)
Garmin WebUpdater (Version: 2.5.6)
Glary Registry Repair 3.3.0.852
Glary Utilities 2.56.0.1822 (Version: 2.56.0.1822)
Google Chrome (Version: 30.0.1599.101)
HandBrake 0.9.5 (Version: 0.9.5)
HD Tune Pro 3.50
HFM.NET 0.9.1.595 (Version: 0.9.1.595)
iCloud (Version: 2.1.2.8)
Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology Monitor 2.0 (Version: 2.1.23.0)
iPhone Configuration Utility (Version: 2.1.0.163)
iTunes (Version: 11.1.0.126)
Java 7 Update 25 (Version: 7.0.250)
Java Auto Updater (Version: 2.1.9.5)
Java(TM) 6 Update 31 (Version: 6.0.310)
Junk Mail filter update (Version: 14.0.8117.416)
KhalInstallWrapper (Version: 2.00.0000)
K-Lite Codec Pack 8.6.0 (Full) (Version: 8.6.0)
LightScribe Optical Disc Kit (Version: 1.8.13.1)
Logitech SetPoint (Version: 4.80)
LTCM Client
marvell 91xx driver (Version: 1.0.0.1036)
Media Go (Version: 1.2.307)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Version: 4.0.30320)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (Version: 4.0.30319)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6015.5000)
Microsoft Choice Guard (Version: 2.0.48.0)
Microsoft Corporation (Version: 9.1.0.0)
Microsoft IntelliPoint 8.1 (Version: 8.15.406.0)
Microsoft IntelliType Pro 8.2 (Version: 8.20.469.0)
Microsoft LifeCam (Version: 3.60.253.0)
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English) (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.4518.1014)
Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Standard 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000)
Microsoft Silverlight (Version: 5.1.20913.0)
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 ENU (Version: 3.5.8080.0)
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 x64 ENU (Version: 3.5.8080.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x64 8.0.50727.4053 (Version: 8.0.50727.4053)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053 (Version: 8.0.50727.4053)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.50727.42)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.56336)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.59193)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.61001)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) - KB2467175 (Version: 8.0.51011)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.50727.42)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.61000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x64 9.0.30729.5570 (Version: 9.0.30729.5570)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570 (Version: 9.0.30729.5570)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 (Version: 9.0.30729)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (Version: 9.0.30729)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.30319 (Version: 10.0.30319)
Microsoft Works (Version: 9.7.0621)
Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5) (Version: 3.5.5 (en-US))
MSI Afterburner 2.1.0 (Version: 2.1.0)
MSVCRT (Version: 14.0.1468.721)
MyFreeCodec
NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver (Version: 1.0.19.0)
Need4 Audio Converter 6 (Version: 6)
Need4 Audio Recorder 6 (Version: 6)
Need4 DVD Burner 6 (Version: 6)
Need4 Software Launcher 7.1 (Version: 7.1)
Need4 Video Capture 6 (Version: 6)
Need4 Video Converter 8 (Version: 8)
Need4 Video Splitter 6 (Version: 6)
Need4 YouTube Converter 6 (Version: 6)
Need4 YouTube Download 6 (Version: 6)
Need4 YouTube to iPod Converter 6 (Version: 6)
Need4 YouTube to MP3 Converter 6 (Version: 6)
NewBlue Cartoonr for Vegas
NewBlue VideoFX MSPP
NVIDIA 3D Vision Controller Driver 320.49 (Version: 320.49)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 327.23 (Version: 327.23)
NVIDIA Control Panel 327.23 (Version: 327.23)
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 327.23 (Version: 327.23)
NVIDIA Install Application (Version: 2.1002.133.889)
NVIDIA PhysX (Version: 9.12.1031)
NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.12.1031 (Version: 9.12.1031)
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver (Version: 7.17.13.2723)
NVIDIA Update 1.14.17 (Version: 1.14.17)
NVIDIA Update Components (Version: 1.14.17)
OCCT Perestroika 3.1.0
OnlineThreatsEngine (Version: 2.2.2.0)
OpenAL
Paragon Hard Disk Manager™ 2010 Suite (Version: 90.00.0003)
Paragon HFS+ for Windows™ 8.0 (Version: 1.00)
Paragon Partition Manager™ 10.0 Personal (Version: 90.00.0003)
PDF Settings (Version: 1.0)
PHOTOfunSTUDIO 6.0 (Version: 6.00.135)
Presto! PageManager 8.15.01 SE (Version: 8.15.01)
QuickTime (Version: 7.73.80.64)
RAMDisk (Version: 3.5.130)
Raptr
RealDownloader (Version: 1.3.3)
RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime (Version: 9.0)
RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Runtime (Version: 10.0)
RealPlayer (Version: 16.0.3)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver For Windows 7 (Version: 7.12.1218.2009)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (Version: 6.0.1.6873)
RealUpgrade 1.1 (Version: 1.1.0)
Samsung Kies (Version: 2.5.3.13043_14)
SAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones (Version: 1.5.27.0)
Skype Toolbars (Version: 1.0.4051)
Skype™ 5.10 (Version: 5.10.116)
SmartSound Quicktracks 5 (Version: 5.1.7)
SmartSound Quicktracks Plugin (Version: 3.0.3.0)
Sony DVD Architect Studio 4.5 (Version: 4.5.107)
Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0 (Version: 9.0.232)
Spelling Dictionaries Support For Adobe Reader 9 (Version: 9.0.0)
Super LoiLoScope WebShortcut (Version: 1.0.0)
The DJ - Blast Gray Skeleton
The DJ - No Text
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2600217) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2836939) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2836939v3) (Version: 3)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2468871) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2533523) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2600217) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2836939) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2836939v3) (Version: 3)
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 Help for Common Features (KB963673)
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2767916) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Help (KB963678)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Help (KB963677)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB2827325) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007 Help (KB963669)
Update for Microsoft Office Script Editor Help (KB963671)
Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 Help (KB963665)
Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9.0 (Version: 9.0.92)
WeatherBug (Version: 7.0.0.3)
WebEx
WebFilteringEngine (Version: 2.2.1.0)
Windows Driver Package - Garmin (grmnusb) GARMIN Devices  (04/19/2012 2.3.1.0) (Version: 04/19/2012 2.3.1.0)
Windows Live Call (Version: 14.0.8117.0416)
Windows Live Communications Platform (Version: 14.0.8117.416)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 14.0.8117.416)
Windows Live Mail (Version: 14.0.8117.0416)
Windows Live Messenger (Version: 14.0.8117.0416)
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin (Version: 1.0.0.8)
Wise Disk Cleaner 7.86 (Version: 7.86)
Wise PC Engineer 6.4.2
Wise Registry Cleaner 7.82 (Version: 7.82)
x264vfw - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec (remove only)
Yahoo! Messenger

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 26%
Total physical RAM: 24567.18 MB
Available physical RAM: 18065.2 MB
Total Pagefile: 25589.36 MB
Available Pagefile: 19413 MB
Total Virtual: 4095.88 MB
Available Virtual: 3962.94 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:1862.64 GB) (Free:1308.2 GB) NTFS
4 Drive f: (3TB RAID 5) (Fixed) (Total:2793.84 GB) (Free:2285.45 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\DCSPC

Administrator            Guest                    poweruser                
UpdatusUser              

**** End of log ****

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

Hello, just Copy/paste is all we need.

Thru Control Panel , Uninstall remove
Java™ 6 Update 31 (Version: 6.0.310)

Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system.

Edited by boopme, 22 October 2013 - 08:18 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 rexrzer727

rexrzer727
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system.

Removal of Java Update done via CPanel.

I'm having an issue loading and sending in to the web site the TDSSKiller Report that looks to be an overload on the server on your end. I've tried three times and each time the web pages have timed out, no contact made. Chrome's analysis reports that the browser is OK, the LA site is OK, but the server on the web page's end is NOT OK...is there some problem I should know about or special technique to use other than Copy and Paste? Sorry for this, but it looks to be out of my domain and a problem at BleepingPC.com's server.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Yeah I think something is happening.. I need to get hold of Admin

#7 rexrzer727

rexrzer727
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Yeah I think something is happening.. I need to get hold of Admin

Roger boopme! I am just glad it's not yet another anomaly from my PC...

I'll check back later if/when you folks get the web site up and running again aok fine.

So sorry you're having this problem, and of course it had to be on my watch...Hah!

#8 rexrzer727

rexrzer727
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

And here's Adware Cleaner's report:

# AdwCleaner v3.010 - Report created 22/10/2013 at 23:56:08
# Updated 20/10/2013 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : poweruser - DCSPC
# Running from : C:\Users\poweruser\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\blekko toolbars
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\ParetoLogic
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Search Protection
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\myfree codec
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\myfree codec
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolbar Cleaner
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ParetoLogic
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\poweruser\AppData\Local\eSupport.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\poweruser\AppData\LocalLow\adawaretb
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\poweruser\AppData\Roaming\DriverCure
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\poweruser\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\poweruser\AppData\Roaming\registry mechanic
File Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\.autoreg
File Deleted : C:\Users\poweruser\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\31atsksd.default\user.js

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\NCTAudioCDGrabber2.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\secman.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\AskInstallChecker_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\AskInstallChecker_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{4D076AB4-7562-427A-B5D2-BD96E19DEE56}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{6C97A91E-4524-4019-86AF-2AA2D567BF5C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2BEF239C-752E-4001-8048-F256E0D8CD93}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3F607E46-0D3C-4442-B1DE-DE7FA4768F5C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{49C00A51-6E59-41FE-B3FA-2D2157FAD67B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{66EEF543-A9AC-4A9D-AA3C-1ED148AC8EEE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{66EEF543-A9AC-4A9D-AA3C-1ED148AC8FFE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6DFF5DBA-AE3A-46DB-B301-ECFFC6DB2982}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DE34CD67-F1C8-4001-9A23-B8A68F63F377}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FE0273D1-99DF-4AC0-87D5-1371C6271785}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{11549FE4-7C5A-4C17-9FC3-56FC5162A994}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{93E3D79C-0786-48FF-9329-93BC9F6DC2B3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{6C97A91E-4524-4019-86AF-2AA2D567BF5C}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{3BD44F0E-0596-4008-AEE0-45D47E3A8F0E}
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{6C97A91E-4524-4019-86AF-2AA2D567BF5C}]
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2BEF239C-752E-4001-8048-F256E0D8CD93}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3F607E46-0D3C-4442-B1DE-DE7FA4768F5C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{49C00A51-6E59-41FE-B3FA-2D2157FAD67B}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{66EEF543-A9AC-4A9D-AA3C-1ED148AC8EEE}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{66EEF543-A9AC-4A9D-AA3C-1ED148AC8FFE}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6DFF5DBA-AE3A-46DB-B301-ECFFC6DB2982}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DE34CD67-F1C8-4001-9A23-B8A68F63F377}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FE0273D1-99DF-4AC0-87D5-1371C6271785}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\APN PIP
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Headlight
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Myfree Codec
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\YahooPartnerToolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\adawaretb
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Freeze.com
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Myfree Codec
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\PIP
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Toolbar Cleaner
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyFreeCodec
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\adawaretb
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Toolbar Cleaner

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16720

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v3.5.5 (en-US)

[ File : C:\Users\poweruser\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\31atsksd.default\prefs.js ]

-\\ Google Chrome v

[ File : C:\Users\poweruser\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Deleted : urls_to_restore_on_startup

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [5243 octets] - [22/10/2013 23:49:20]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [4896 octets] - [22/10/2013 23:56:08]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [4956 octets] ##########

***** [ Services ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\myfree codec
File Deleted : C:\Users\poweruser\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\31atsksd.default\user.js

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{4D076AB4-7562-427A-B5D2-BD96E19DEE56}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{6C97A91E-4524-4019-86AF-2AA2D567BF5C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2BEF239C-752E-4001-8048-F256E0D8CD93}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3F607E46-0D3C-4442-B1DE-DE7FA4768F5C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{49C00A51-6E59-41FE-B3FA-2D2157FAD67B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{66EEF543-A9AC-4A9D-AA3C-1ED148AC8EEE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{66EEF543-A9AC-4A9D-AA3C-1ED148AC8FFE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6DFF5DBA-AE3A-46DB-B301-ECFFC6DB2982}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DE34CD67-F1C8-4001-9A23-B8A68F63F377}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FE0273D1-99DF-4AC0-87D5-1371C6271785}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{11549FE4-7C5A-4C17-9FC3-56FC5162A994}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{93E3D79C-0786-48FF-9329-93BC9F6DC2B3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{6C97A91E-4524-4019-86AF-2AA2D567BF5C}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{3BD44F0E-0596-4008-AEE0-45D47E3A8F0E}
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{6C97A91E-4524-4019-86AF-2AA2D567BF5C}]
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2BEF239C-752E-4001-8048-F256E0D8CD93}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3F607E46-0D3C-4442-B1DE-DE7FA4768F5C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{49C00A51-6E59-41FE-B3FA-2D2157FAD67B}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{66EEF543-A9AC-4A9D-AA3C-1ED148AC8EEE}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{66EEF543-A9AC-4A9D-AA3C-1ED148AC8FFE}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6DFF5DBA-AE3A-46DB-B301-ECFFC6DB2982}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DE34CD67-F1C8-4001-9A23-B8A68F63F377}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FE0273D1-99DF-4AC0-87D5-1371C6271785}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyFreeCodec
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\adawaretb
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Toolbar Cleaner

***** [ Browsers ] *****

[ File : C:\Users\poweruser\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\31atsksd.default\prefs.js ]

-\\ Google Chrome v

[ File : C:\Users\poweruser\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Google Chrome v

#9 rexrzer727

rexrzer727
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

And here's the report by Junkware Cleaner:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.0.7 (10.15.2013:3)
Ran by poweruser on Wed 10/23/2013 at  0:31:38.55

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\search protection
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1348130409-711279873-4225038138-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\software\adawarebp
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\AskInstallChecker-1_RASAPI32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\AskInstallChecker-1_RASMANCS
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\AskInstallChecker-1_RASAPI32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\AskInstallChecker-1_RASMANCS

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\poweruser\appdata\local\adawarebp"

~~~ Chrome

Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\poweruser\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aoiidodopnnhiflaflbfeblnojefhigh
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\poweruser\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ihdkejbciahopmbagpnjmmkkdpfpaaak
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\poweruser\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Wed 10/23/2013 at  0:35:40.97
End of JRT log

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

.Let me know how it's running after ESET..

#11 rexrzer727

rexrzer727
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

I dunno yet...the scan took so long last night (2.5 hours) that it got to be 3AM real quick and I had to bail for the night.

I have the results of the ESET Scan (28 threats quarantined apparently...I don't know if the ESET Scan deleted anything?) Problem is I can't seem to find the attach file icon in the formatting in the txt boxes of this reply format. There's links, photos, etc but I don't see the magic "attach a file" moniker on any of the icons.

Please advise about attaching a file...thanks!

Those scans sure found a ton of shiet! Holy TOLEDO!!

Thanks so much for taking an interest in this disaster of mine...man, what a mess...

Are we done after figuring out what to do with the ESET Scan file?

#12 rexrzer727

rexrzer727
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

I dunno yet...the scan took so long last night (2.5 hours) that it got to be 3AM real quick and I had to bail for the night.

I have the results of the ESET Scan (28 threats quarantined apparently...I don't know if the ESET Scan deleted anything?) Problem is I can't seem to find the attach file icon in the formatting in the txt boxes of this reply format. There's links, photos, etc but I don't see the magic "attach a file" moniker on any of the icons.

Please advise about attaching a file...thanks!

Those scans sure found a ton of shiet! Holy TOLEDO!!

Thanks so much for taking an interest in this disaster of mine...man, what a mess...

Are we done after figuring out what to do with the ESET Scan file?

PS, Action Center is still telling me to "Remove Win32/Small.CA virus" like when we started.

Do I need to restart the computer at this point?

Any other advice I'll be pleased to follow after these results...THANKS!!!

#13 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Hello we use copy/paste in this section.
Yes restart.

But I see that this removal will require different tools and a deeper look to find and remove.

Start a new topic named "Cannot Remove Win32/Small.CA virus"

Please follow this Preparation Guide, do steps 6,7 and 8 and post in a new topic.
Let me know if all went well.

EDIT PS you can attach there

Edited by boopme, 23 October 2013 - 09:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users