Jump to content
Posted 29 April 2006 - 12:21 PM
Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:29 PM
Edited by Joshuacat, 29 April 2006 - 03:31 PM.
Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:38 PM
Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:49 PM
Posted 29 April 2006 - 04:06 PM
1. To access the other routerís Web-based Utility, launch Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, and enter the
other routerís default IP address, 192.168.1.1, in the Address field. Then press Enter.
2. A password request page will appear. Leave the User Name field blank. In the Password field, enter the
password you have set (the default password is admin). Then click the OK button.
Posted 29 April 2006 - 07:16 PM
Posted 30 April 2006 - 08:01 AM
Edited by mikelivia, 30 April 2006 - 08:08 AM.
Posted 30 April 2006 - 12:27 PM
Posted 30 April 2006 - 02:38 PM
Posted 30 April 2006 - 02:46 PM
Posted 30 April 2006 - 02:49 PM
Edited by mikelivia, 30 April 2006 - 02:54 PM.
Posted 30 April 2006 - 03:09 PM
Posted 30 April 2006 - 03:24 PM
If you decide to do this, let us know how you made out.
I forgot my password, or the password prompt always appears when I am saving settings to the
Reset the Router to factory default by pressing the Reset button for 10 seconds and then releasing it. If you
are still getting prompted for a password when saving settings, then perform the following steps:
1. Access the Routerís web-based utility by going to http://192.168.1.1 or the IP address of the Router.
Enter the default password admin, and click the Administration => Management tab.
2. Enter a different password in the Router Password field, and enter the same password in the second
field to confirm the password.
3. Click the Save Settings button.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users