Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse pointer going very slow.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SyianZi

SyianZi

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

Ok so I've neem running this rig for a while now, totally fine, I'm very safe online and very computer literate. However, the last 3-4 days I've had some trouble with loading full screen games and then alt tabbing, because my cursor goes really slow for no reason. And it's not slow to get from one point to another, it will change direction when I want to pull it, but it wont stop moving in whatever direction I put it in in the first place. it's so strange. When I alt tab back into game it's perfect, (the game is RIFT). After a few times and I get off the character select screen it'll be fine, with very rare slow down afterwards, and when I loaded up World of Tanks it was doing the sme, but in game too, Tanks is full screen windowed.

Does anyone have any ideas? I tried to search the forum for slow mouse pointer/cursor but I couldn't find anything.

Kind regards,

Daniel.B

System Information:

Spoiler

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users