Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to take file From .EXE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 jamesharden

jamesharden

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 AM

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

Can anyone teach me  how to take file From a .EXE file ?

Inside the rar have a .EXE file , I need the .EXE file containing 

MEANS I need  The File INSIDE the .EXE 

Its Probably a Dll File I guess because it is a coding file

I Have Tried To Extract using 7zip but it gives me Folders and cointaning 1kb file. LOL

Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows 7 to a More appropriate forum and edited out Link.

Note the RAR file that was linked was 2.31Mb

Roger

Edited by rotor123, 19 October 2013 - 09:14 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpywareDoc

SpywareDoc

• Members
  • 688 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

EXE files can contain the executable program itself as well as other components called resources, such as bitmap graphics and icons which the executable program may use for its graphical user interface.

#3 jamesharden

jamesharden
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 AM

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

EXE files can contain the executable program itself as well as other components called resources, such as bitmap graphics and icons which the executable program may use for its graphical user interface.

I know That when i Extract It i Got it But When i Open that file To make hacks In online game it works and i need the coding file can i get it ? :(

#4 petewills

petewills

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:34 AM

See pinned topic

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/16995/please-do-not-ask-bc-for-help-with-hacking/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users