These are basic "hangers on" to other downloads and can be easily removed.
PC Fix Speed and pc power speed are registry cleaners. Not good. Probably missed a check box when downloading a different program. They sneak these things in.
See if either is listed in Programs in the Control Panel and if they are there, uninstall them.
Then, download the free versions of these tools. Check for updates first and then run a full scan with each.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free (a.k.a. MBAM) and SUPERAntiSpyware Free (a.k.a. SAS)
Please check for Updates pripr to scanning, then run a Quick Scan in Normal Mode
A log will pop up in Notepad format, please post that back here.
Delete (tick) found items, unless you know they are wanted, and remove the others
pc rx can be related to those Viagra Spams in your emails (delete and set Spam for them)
Driver HQ is "generally OK, but should also be removed with the above methods if it was not requested.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode to your desktop.
* Close all open programs and internet browsers.
* Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Click on Scan. (Only Once)
* Check the listed items and untick any you do not want removed.
* Click on Clean (Only Once) and confirm with OK if asked
* NOTE : Your computer will now be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
* Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
* You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S0].txt as well.
Be careful as to what you accept with downloads - Safer Surfing -
Thank You -
Post to Am I Infected if these will not remove -