Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IEXPLORER error ieframe.dll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 gozstar

gozstar

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Hola, Buenos dias; tengo windows 8 y luego de desinfectarla en modo seguro llego a que tengo el:

hijaker search centrix.....

tambien spyware.nsKeyLogger...

ademas trojan-spy.win32.DZub.ji

no se mas que hacer. necesito una ayuda... desde ya muchas gracias!!!!

El explorer IE10... lo reinstale en modo segiro pero sigue igual cada vez que abre se reinicia  error ieframe.dll ... tambien reinstale ieframe.dll y nada.

Moderator edit: Moved to a more appropriate forum from Windows 8 forum

Roger

Google Translate

Hello, Good morning, I have windows 8 and then disinfected in safe mode I get to that I have on:

Centrix hijaker search .....

spyware.nsKeyLogger also ...

also trojan-spy.win32.DZub.ji

no more to do. I need a help ... from already thank you very much!!

The explorer IE10 ... segiro mode reinstall it but still the same every time you open reboots ieframe.dll errors ... ieframe.dll also reinstall and nothing.

Edited by rotor123, 17 October 2013 - 12:27 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gozstar

gozstar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

Hello, of course thank you very much ..... but I'll give reformat the PC ....

#3 gozstar

gozstar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:54 AM

I returned to reformat the PC and the same with windows 8, ... also windows 7 ....
The problem is that the video driver VIA Chrome9 HC IGP is a little dated ....!!
to explorer 8 ... East meets amiss xq x graphics software .... starting to explorer 9, 10, 11 is used for this and the micro video driver does not support it.
So all we have to select advanced options Explorer solve graphs x x software and hardware.
I work myself.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,290 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 PM

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:18 AM

You have an open topic in Malware Removal Logs forum, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/511785/infected-centrixsearch-hijaker-spywarenskeylogger/page-2 .

Please...continue that topic with the assistance of your Helper and do not open any new topics until that topic is completed/closed.

To avoid confusion, this topic is closed.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users