What scan did you run for the malware?
One of the best available currently is Malwarebytes AntiMalware.
1) Double-click on mbam-setup.exe, then click on Run to install the application, follow the prompts through the installation.
2) When the installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Then click on Finish.
3) MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
4) Click on perform Quick Scan, then click on the Scan button.
If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
5) The scan will now begin, this may take some time to complete so please be patient.
6) When the scan is finished click on Show Results to display all objects found.
7) Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
8) Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
Make sure that every item shown in the results has a check mark in the box next to it, then click on Remove Selected.
9) When removal is completed, a log will open in Notepad.
This log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of the log in your next post, then exit MBAM.
Important: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Reagardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
If this is what you ran, try running it in Chameleon.
Running Malwarebytes Chameleon.
1. Please open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.
2. Click on More Tools, then open click on Chameleon.
3. An image like the one below will appear on your screen. Follow the instructions to get Malwarebytes Anti-Malware running.