Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Low framerates on new machine

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MickinPlymouthUK

MickinPlymouthUK

• Members
  • 664 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 PM

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Hi, my game-playing crony has just asked this question below but it beats me. Any suggestions about what I can tell him?-

I've purchased a Samsung 3005VA notebook, but lately I'm getting very low Fps in all games even though I get higher Fps on my older rig, I am computer savy but I'm just really frustrated about the given situation because the notebook was not cheap, I've searched the web far and wide and I've found nothing that helped.

Notebook Specs:

Intel I7 2670Qm 2.2Ghz turbo boost to 3.1Ghz 4 CPUs 8 Threads
Nvidia GT520MX 1GB overclocked DirectX 11
6GB DDR3 RAM
Windows 7 Home Basic 64 Bit

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users