Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Buyin a new gamin Case need advise abt what to buy

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 madozz

madozz

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 AM

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

hello guys i would like whats better for me am confused between 2 cases coz am building a good gamin computer and i have dust issue in my house so what do u think is better ? thermaltake level 10 GT or the cooler master storm trooper 

which one better quality and better shape for me ? ty in advance 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 GreenGiant117

GreenGiant117

• Members
  • 294 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 AM

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

I would go with the cooler master though I think the thermaltake looks cooler.

Honestly though it doesnt matter all that much what case you get, if you run the case you get with positive pressure (more air being taken in than exhausting) it should help keep dust from settling and causing problems.

#3 killerx525

killerx525

Bleepin' Aussie

• Members
  • 7,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 PM

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

Both cases are well made and have dust filters to reduce the amount of dust that is drawn into the case. Its just a matter of preference really, personally i like the Storm Trooper.

>Michael 
System1: CPU- Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz, CPU Cooler- Noctua NH-D14, RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Kit(4Gx4) DDR3 2133MHz, SSD/HDD- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB/Seagate Barracuada 3TB, GPU- 2x EVGA GTX980 Superclocked @1360/MHz1900MHz, Motherboard- Asus X99 Deluxe, Case- Custom Mac G5, PSU- EVGA P2-1000W, Soundcard- Realtek High Definition Audio, OS- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Games: APB: Reloaded, Hours played: 3100+  System2: Late 2011 Macbook Pro 15inch   OFw63FY.png

#4 madozz

madozz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

the thing is that storm trooper is 275$ here in middle east and the thermaltake 300$  but out side middle east the storm trooper is cheaper than 275 $ but the thermaltake is same price u know what i mean ? i mean that they are expansive here and i dont wanna be stupid :P am rly confused the thermaltake also has better dust filters on the side panels but storm trooper doesnt have dust filters on its sides 

#5 AdagioBoognish

AdagioBoognish

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

I went with a Cooler Master Haf 932 recently and like it so far. Really solid and well built, plus some nifty features. I haven't used a thermaltake so I can't say how well their cases are put together. Looks really cool though.

#6 madozz

madozz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

I went with a Cooler Master Haf 932 recently and like it so far. Really solid and well built, plus some nifty features. I haven't used a thermaltake so I can't say how well their cases are put together. Looks really cool though.

what do u think of those ? Thermaltake Case Chaser MK-I for 150$ or 

Cooler Master CM 690 III Advanced for 171$

if u were me what would u go for ? 

Both cases are well made and have dust filters to reduce the amount of dust that is drawn into the case. Its just a matter of preference really, personally i like the Storm Trooper.

what abt u guys what do u think of these Thermaltake Case Chaser MK-I for 150$ or 

Cooler Master CM 690 III Advanced for 171$

if u were me what would u go for ? 

#7 killerx525

killerx525

Bleepin' Aussie

• Members
  • 7,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 PM

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

I personally like the looks of the CM690 III and its much more solid then the Thermaltake Chaser.

>Michael 
System1: CPU- Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz, CPU Cooler- Noctua NH-D14, RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Kit(4Gx4) DDR3 2133MHz, SSD/HDD- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB/Seagate Barracuada 3TB, GPU- 2x EVGA GTX980 Superclocked @1360/MHz1900MHz, Motherboard- Asus X99 Deluxe, Case- Custom Mac G5, PSU- EVGA P2-1000W, Soundcard- Realtek High Definition Audio, OS- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Games: APB: Reloaded, Hours played: 3100+  System2: Late 2011 Macbook Pro 15inch   OFw63FY.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users