Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I can't seem to fullscreen when windows aero is disabled

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 randomusername

randomusername

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

I run a pretty old laptop, and I've been noticing performance issues in Minecraft (which I mainly play on it), and so I decided to disable some visual features. I noticed an instant performance boost, but for some reason I can't fullscreen when windows Aero is disabled, which is a pain as Aero takes up quite a few resources. Please help!

Specs

Ram 2gig

Ghz:1.7

Screen Res. 1280x720

Processor Intel® Core™2 CPU T5300 (dual core)

32 bit OS

And it is the Acer 5310

Also, if you can think of any other ways to improve performance, that would be great. (that don't involve buying new parts)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users