Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

STOP: C0000135 The program canít start because %hs is missing. Try resintalling

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 egarrim

egarrim

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

Hi, i have been getting this error with blue screen every time i try to start windows 7 professional on a Dell Vostro laptop. I happened after i attempted to do a system restore, system restore no longer does it thing it fails every time. SFC /SCANNOW wont work as it says there is a repair pending.

Could i request help on this please.

Regards dave

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sikntired

sikntired

• Members
  • 947 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 PM

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

Have you tried any malware scans? Your particular issue has often been associated with zeroaccess infection.

We have an excellent staff on the Malware Response Team and they would provide guidance to help remove any malware. They tend to be quite busy but they will respond to you, just be patient.

It would be in your interest to post in the 'Am I Infected' forum. Just follow the prep guide.

Good Luck

#3 egarrim

egarrim
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

Hi, the laptop wont run will try your sugestion.

Many thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users