my name is Marius and I will assist you with your malware related problems.
Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.
- First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
- Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
- If you have any problems while following my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
- Do not run any other scans without instruction or add/remove software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
- Post all logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
- If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
- Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
- My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.
Why do you think about getting help without doing what is listed within the forum rules?
You shouldn´t run combofix without the advice of a trained malware remover...
Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from here Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit and save it to your desktop.
Be sure to print out and follow the instructions provided on that same page.
Caution: This is a beta version so please be sure to read the disclaimer and back up any important data before using.
- Double click the mbar.zip file to open it, then 'Extract all files'.
- Double click the mbar folder to open it, then double click mbar.exe to start the tool.
Check for Updates, then Scan your system for malware
If malware is found, do NOT press the Cleanup button yet. Click EXIT.
I'd like to see the log first so I can see what it sees. You'll find the log in that mbar folder as MBAR-log-[date and time]***.txt . Please attach that to your next reply.