Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD stop code 0x00000019 On Dell T300 running server 2008

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 PM

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:04 AM

Hi I have been through the Virus forum and managed to clear the virus out here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509757/bsod-stop-code-0x00000019-on-dell-t300-running-server-2008/page-2

I am still getting a BSOD whenever I start windows in normal mode, and I can't seem to find a fix for this Bad_Pool_Header error. I can start in safe mode no problem which is really frustrating!!

If anyone can help uncover this BSOD error that would be amazing, otherwise if you can give me any advise on restoring or fixing the C Drive from the original instal disks would be great. I don't have a server back up as it is running RAID1 and I thought this would be good enough, clearly not.

I do have my data backed up externally, and it is also on a different partition t o the opprating system, so I wonder if its possible just to re-install the critical corrupted windows files on partition C, without affecting the data partition (D) or recovery partition(E).

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Gary

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 PM

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

WebRep

currentVote