Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where i can download "cryptolocker (WIN32/Clilock.A)"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 netusernoname

netusernoname

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 PM

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

Hello 
i want download this for learn about it
can any one give me a link that infected with ransome malware

thank in advance

Edited by Queen-Evie, 14 October 2013 - 06:36 AM.
email address removed

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TB-Psychotic

TB-Psychotic

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 PM

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

We don´t support any activities on spreading malware.

If you want to learn how to remove malware, please contact our Malware study hall.

Proud Member of UNITE & TB

My help is free, however, if you want to support my fight against malware, click here --> btn_donate_SM.gif <--(no worries, every little bit helps)

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:11:55 AM

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:34 AM

Bleeping Computer is in the Malware Removal business and we do not encourage our members to go looking for malware. However if you are still interested the best suggestion we can make is what has been said previously by Grinler our site owner:

Warez and crack sites are a good source and should only be used from a virtual machine. That's the best information and most specific information we can provide.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 14 October 2013 - 06:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users