Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings... from PA

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 iUFT4D

iUFT4D

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hi. This forum was enormously helpful when I had a sick PC.

Got an iPad 2,2+3G. Thought it was the last electronic I would ever need. The iPad needed a place to put its pictures (while it was being wiped squeaky clean). The iPad now has a macMini... Thought it would never have an issue...

I'm happy to have found this site alive and looking very well.

These new gadgets intrigue me, and I have actually enjoyed the untold hours of poring over cryptic logs trying to figure out how they work. (or don't). Maybe at some point I will have pored productively enough to be of help to someone. Just now, I'm thrilled there is help here for me. Tutorials seem like a good place to start...

After trying to find the poster whose thoughtful comment brought me back to this forum.  :thumbup2:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users