Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings BC.com!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jingbadguy

jingbadguy

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 PM

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:44 AM

Greetings to those at BC.com comunity!

My name is Atom and it's a pleasure to find this site!

In the past I was a member of the Castle Cops Group, A former site that was very much like this one!  Unfortunetly, due to ddos hits and other issues it was forced to close down, most unfortunetly!

Many times I found myslef in need of fixing computers and the use of repair tools was greatly appriciated.   hijackthis was the bread and butter of the wonderful suport that im used too.  

I look forward to many returns to this site for my computer issues!   (currently having an issue that Ill be posting about)

Thank you in advance for all the help and service that you all provide! 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users