Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ICE money pak virus infected

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 petertms

petertms

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Hello Guys,

My computer cot infected with the ICE money pal $300.00 ransomware. White screen with the ICE msg. NO safe mode availability, no restore would work. Tried Kaspersky rescue disk: after starting it ( difficlties) it showed after 16 Hrs that it needed 4 more days so I stopped it. Tried avira USB rescue did not work. Tried avira rescue cd, finally it started, it scanned found 97 threats, fixed but still same condition. Tried anvisoft rescue USB and could not get the computer to boot from it. ried Anvisoft rescur cd, it scanned found nothing (!) and I still have the same problem. My next step will be a 24oz hammer thrown from 5ft. Any suggestions on what I could do next ( or how to use the hammer ) would be much appreciated.

Edited by hamluis, 11 October 2013 - 04:08 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 PM

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Hello -

This topic may be moved to another forum area, but I wanted to leave this first >

ICE Cyber Crime Center Ransomware Removal Guide It may help you to remove the problem.

If this is not your problem then please post to Virus, Malware Removal Forum area, and leave a good and detailed description of your problems.

Thank You -

#3 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 PM

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

Hello -

As you have not replied or posted that you fixed this, then I can only assume that you do not need further help. Please post in 24 hrs if you wish for other help, or I will take it off the watch list -

Thank You -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users