Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 candy

candy

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 AM

Posted 28 April 2006 - 10:43 AM

Well, finally joined this forum so I could get some good advice on computer issues. I live in Northeastern Washington State and certainly feel tied to the world by means of my computer! I'm always looking for ideas on a better working computer and of course solutions for the 'problem times'. As far as my helpful imput, I would say might be limited. Thanks for the forum...........Candy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 PM

Posted 28 April 2006 - 12:27 PM

Welcome to BC!
There is a wealth of good and useful information here, and if you can't find the answer to your questions, or just need help, don't hesitate to post to this great user community.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Matt169

Matt169

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 PM

Posted 29 April 2006 - 06:32 AM

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

#4 snyper

snyper

• Banned
  • 513 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 29 April 2006 - 08:19 AM

:thumbsup:

Welcome to BC

North eastern washington state is a beautiful part of the world! I would love to travel there some day!

Brian

#5 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 PM

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:50 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! candy.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

#6 candy

candy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 AM

Posted 13 May 2006 - 10:19 AM

Thanks all, for the welcome! Always a little nervous about getting on a forum, but Cretemonster is helping me out now with some issues and I'm getting the hang of it all.

Brian, my area is a beautiful place to travel and live, although the population is expanding pretty rapidly these days as people are getting out of the city areas and coming over! By the way we are known as premiere Whitetail Deer hunting area and ,now, big time turkey huning! The turkeys are all over the place! :thumbsup: ........ Candy

#7 snyper

snyper

• Banned
  • 513 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:30 PM

GREAT!!!!

Im on the fist plane!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users