my name is Marius and I will assist you with your malware related problems.
Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.
- First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
- Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
- If you have any problems while following my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
- Do not run any other scans without instruction or add/remove software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
- Post all logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
- If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
- Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
- My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.
Scan with DDS
Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here or
Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds.scr to run the tool.
When done, DDS will open two (2) logs
DDS.txt: save to your desktop then post its contents in your topic
Attach.txt: save to your desktop then attach it to your next reply
Scan with aswMBR
Please download aswMBR ( 4.5MB ) to your desktop.
- Double click the aswMBR.exe icon, and click Run.
- There will be a short delay before the next dialog box comes up. Please just wait a minute or two.
- When asked if you'd like to "download the latest Avast! virus definitions", click Yes.
- Typically this is about a 100MB download so depending on your connection speed it can take a short while to download and become ready.
- Click the Scan button to start the scan once the update has finished downloading
- On completion of the scan, click the save log button, save it to your desktop, then copy and paste it in your next reply.
There will also be a file on your desktop named MBR.dat
do not delete this for now. It is an actual backup of the MBR (master boot record