Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A little help here please ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 El Chupacabras

El Chupacabras

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 PM

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

Mod Edit; Moved to appropriare forum ~~ boopm

Hi everyone, I'm new here and hoping I can get a hand from you.
Two days ago I ran into HijackThis, and downloaded it, but of course when I got the log it seemed to be written in chinese to say the least. I was wondering which of these guys on the log I should erase from my computer which has gotten a little slow. They tell me I should put the log saved  here and you guys will help me in the task. I thank you beforehand for any help I can get.

Attached Files

Edited by boopme, 09 October 2013 - 10:59 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Noviciate

Noviciate

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 AM

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Good evening. :)

As HijackThis has not been seriously updated by Trend Micro in some time, it is now no longer considered to be an effective tool for malware removal. You will need to go here, follow steps 6 and 8 and post accordingly into this thread.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

#3 Noviciate

Noviciate

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 AM

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

As there has been no reply to my original post in over three weeks i'll not bother waiting any longer and lock this thread.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users