Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello All

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sutty

sutty

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

Hello everyone,

Been using bleepingcoputer for a while for combofix and research for a few years now. But today ran into an issue with cryptolocker that one of the other engineers in my company had removed with out knowing what it had really gotten upto Yesterday. So will be posting on the thread for it there as I need a run down on this.

As for my self, I am a self thought IT Engineer working in IT since 2000 in a number of positions (Sys Admin, Server Manager, Support). Mainly on Windows based PC's, Servers and small to meadium sized business networks, for a number of businesses both directly and as a oncall engineer.

Ciarán

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users