Hello myym and welcome to the Bleeping Computer forum.
My name is Satchfan and I would be glad to help you with your computer problem.
Please read the following guidelines which will help to make cleaning your machine easier:
- please follow all instructions in the order posted
- please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear
- all logs/reports, etc. must be posted in Notepad. Please ensure that word wrap is unchecked. In Notepad click Format, uncheck Word wrap if it is checked
- if you don't understand something, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification before proceeding
- the fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
- please reply within 3 days. If you do not reply within this period I will post a reminder but topics with no reply in 4 days will be closed!
Please DO NOT install/uninstall any programs unless asked to.
Please DO NOT run any scans other than those requested
Note: Please run these in the order given in the instructions.
IMPORTANT: Please remove any usb or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
Close all running programs.
Download one of these to your desktop:
for a 32-bt system download this version.
for 64-bit use this one
- close all running programs
- for Windows Vista/Seven, right click -> run as administrator, for XP simply double-click on RogueKiller.exe
- when the pre-scan is finished, click on Scan
- click on Report and copy/paste the content in your next post
- NOTE: DO NOT attempt to remove anything that the scan detects –everything that is reported is not necessarily bad
If the program is blocked, continue to try it several times. If it still doesn’t work, (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe.
Please post the contents of the RKreport.txt in your next reply.
Download and run AdwCleaner
Download AdwCleaner from here and save it to your desktop.
- run AdwCleaner
- when it has finished, select Clean
- if it asks to reboot - allow the reboot
- on reboot a log will be produced; please attach the content of the log to your next reply.
Download and run OTL
Logs to include with next post:
Edited by satchfan, 10 October 2013 - 08:30 AM.