Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

curiouser and curiouser

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WEREALLMADHERE

WEREALLMADHERE

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 PM

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

i posted this in where my name came from thread but wanted to elaborate further. 

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.
Alice: And how do you know that you're mad?
The Cat: To begin with, a dog's not mad. You grant that?
Alice: I suppose so,
The Cat: Well, then, you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.

You might ,as Alice did call it purring not growling, and continue to argue with the Cheshire till sunrise. Or preferably if you are like I am you realize it is 4am and you have spent the whole night tweaking and restructuring your computer. There is no cat, that is just a pink and purple sweater on the floor.Knowing you are at the brink of delirium with sleep depravity and quite sure Windows will never be clean for long.You are faced with the wonderland paradox. try to sleep for a few hours or give in to the insanity that is opening your mind and allowing your dream images to intertwine with your physical reality. Or find a spot to dig deeper into your curiosities unraveling answers and guiding you through the tangled sticky web. I learned from Doctor Who that even a genius who has lived over 900 years and seen every corner of the universe in time and space, can still be taught new wonders and fresh ideas. While I am not a time lord seeking a companion nor a genus (mad man with a box if it serves you better). I like my beloved storybook character Alice remain "curiouser and curiouser"  Meeting like minded people and sometimes being the kitten in a tree with no way down (my programming style is more maverick then by the book) and some times being the girl with a ladder and a saucer of warm milk. At moments when I am fully versed in a category and someone needs help I will walk them through star to finish no matter what, But on those kitten in a tree moments It sure would be nice to know some one with a ladder and a saucer of milk will be by shortly to assist me....It appears my attempt at a short allegory has delved into quite thpleonasm. With this last nod at popular fiction I shall say goodbye  "ALWAYS BRING A TOWEL" . feel free to contact me I will try to check back often. The name is Hillary Marek if you want to know more find my books on amazon.com , I wrote a few. Or for the truly curious (and the incredibly bored) google my name and ad key words such as Doctor,Philanthropist,(crowdrise,com) author (amazon.com), D.J(Houston underground radio)  MTV 2, V.J.(Houston underground show),music,(Houston music scene)band,(suicidal butterfly) or my favorite combination Hillary Marek Understanding Mesothelioma. See what kind of different versions of me you find.(my MTV2 footage is unedited unfiltered clips from "maximum distortion" the final copy is property of that show and its parent company MTV and therefor I can not post it)  Make it a drinking game every time I curse on film or radio take a shot. Every time I use the word "awesome" make someone else take a shot. You can thank me latter...just don't tell your friends where to find me till after the hangover subsides. PS Can anyone tell me how to add my pic? The videos show me mid pregnancy and right after childbirth, needless to say not very flattering imagery. I would like to post my current photo instead of directing everyone to my facebook (because fb is the devil!! My momma told me so)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sirawit

Sirawit

Bleepin' Brony

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,161 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 AM

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

:welcome: Welcome to BC!

Longest introduction I ever seen! :P

If I don't reply back to you in 2 days, feel free to send me a PM.

“You’re lying… just like you were lying to me before. You have to hate me. I’ve been the worst daughter in the world… you should hate me.”

“But I don’t, Nyx. Because, Nyx, I’m your mother, and a mother will always love her daughter, no matter what.” -Past sins by Pen stroke.

#3 Snate

Snate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:24 PM

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

WEREALLMADHERE, thank you for the word pleonasm! This place seems to have ladders, saucers of milk, towels, and a lot of people who have probably done some obsessive sleep-deprived tinkering, whether or not they (we) write about it.  :wacko:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users