Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help Reading A Rogue Killer Report.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hirize

hirize

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

I have a report generated by running Rogue Killer that I cannot read.  Can someone tell me what this report means and point me to a tutorial that will detail how to read and understand the content of these reports.  I have kept this program running in case I needed to delete these files therefore that option is still available to me.  There is also a quarentined file on the desktop by Rogue Killer.  The only thing in this folder is:   

RK_Quarantine
  NAME                                      DATE MODIFIED                  TYPE                    SIZE
 Physical Drive0_user.dat        10/07/13 12:22 AM             DAT  File                 1 KB

If someone is willing to take a look at it I will be happy to send it to you.  I didn't know whether or not it was acceptable to post here in the New Topic board. 

Thanks!

Edit: Moved topic from Windows Vista to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,924 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 PM

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

Post it here

Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 hirize

hirize
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

RogueKiller V8.7.1 [Oct  3 2013] by Tigzy
mail : tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com
Blog : http://tigzyrk.blogspot.com/

Operating System : Windows Vista (6.0.6001 Service Pack 1) 32 bits version
Started in : Normal mode
User : Jeanie [Admin rights]
Mode : Scan -- Date : 10/07/2013 00:22:43
| ARK || FAK || MBR |

Mod Edit... See above post

Edited by boopme, 07 October 2013 - 09:14 PM.

#4 hirize

hirize
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Thanks for taking a look at this report. 

I tried to post some interesting screen shots of the scan results themselves but images are not allowed here.  To bad as I think the images of the different report types could be very helpful.  Especially in my case where the registry is concerned.  However, I know nothing about this so I'm assuming all that is needed is in the text report.  I still have the finished scan pulled up awaiting some disposition on the seven scan result registry items. 

Thanks again for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users