Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

very bad virus

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 AS_Kill

AS_Kill

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

So I was installing FIFA14 from the CD,but my niece tought it was pirated and downloaded a virus crack...without knowing it I start the application and the virus start to expand
My esetnod wouldn't start after my computer booting and my privilege are disabled even when I use administrator account, everytime my computer booting there was FIFA14.exe error but I already uninstalled fifa and I can't install other antivirus because that virus disabled my privilege and I need help it was expanding

Edited by hamluis, 07 October 2013 - 09:36 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bory504

bory504

• Members
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 AM

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

Try booting into safe mode and see if you can run a scan with your current antivirus.

Sincerely, Blake.

7 year Computer Hardware + Software Technician.

Operations Technician at a retail company.

Rhythm guitarist for the band Headspill.

:guitar: 

#3 vulcain

vulcain

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 PM

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Hello,
This looks like a Bagle infection, it takes team disinfection.
Disinfection tools such there request a tutorial and a detailed explanation.
sincerely,

#4 AS_Kill

AS_Kill
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

I still can't run my antivirus on safe mode
And can you be more specific about disinfection tool?

#5 vulcain

vulcain

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

Hello,

What I give you is information, not a support désinsfection.
The tools I mentioned , to use safe mode with networking.
because without a diagnosis can not be sure of the type of infection, but because the infection attacks your antivirus

If the computer works fine after combofix not realize the other but to step 2.

Step 1: The use of such tools is at your risk .
fs- fixbagle : http://www.forospyware.com/t195274.html # post820239

Step 2:
Then you have supported the disinfection scan online Kaspersky and Malwarebytes , and RogueKiller AdwCleaner and cleaning with CCleaner , empty the trash. Finally , if your computer is properly uninstall your antivirus and reinstall , remove restoration systems.

The first three tools are very powerful and if used improperly, it can be damaged. So I suggest you make a backup of files but no exe applications , only your doc . , Excel , txt etc ... nothing executable .

If you read the tutorials , it should not be a problem .

Edited by vulcain, 08 October 2013 - 04:08 AM.

#6 AS_Kill

AS_Kill
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

Before I run combofix it tell me to close my antivirus process esetnod. but it doesn't running, it usually run when the computer started,but its not running after computer start again when this virus get in my computer and I can't find the process its not even in the task manager

#7 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,298 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

Hello,

Step 1: The use of such tools is at your risk .
fs- fixbagle : http://www.forospyware.com/t195274.html # post820239

While we understand you are attempting to provide fundamentally sound advice...the suggestions above, IMO...do not fall into that category.

To suggest the use of ComboFix in this forum...is against forum rules.  Not only is it against forum rules but the use of ComboFix should only be suggested...and monitored by persons trained in its use.

Quote from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix :

"You should not run ComboFix unless you are specifically asked to by a helper. Also, due to the power of this tool it is strongly advised that you do not attempt to act upon any of the information displayed by ComboFix without supervision from someone who has been properly trained. If you do so, it may lead to problems with the normal functionality of your computer."

The Findykill program that you linked to...is nothing but a "registry cleaner/optimizer" from what I see.  BC does not support the use of such programs on any version of Windows.

Microsoft support policy for the use of registry cleaning utilities - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2563254

Registry cleaner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registry_cleaner

Registry Cleaner FAQ, PC Support - http://pcsupport.about.com/od/registry-cleaner/a/registry-cleaner-faq.htm

Your 3d suggestion appears to be a dubious, if not dangerous, one, see http://f.virscan.org/FS-FixBagle.zip.html .

Please...read the rules governing this forum (on main forum page)...and...in the future, do not suggest items such as those you have listed here.  If you stay within the rules and allow knowledgeable members to assist on a gven malware topic...the OP is better served, you are better served, and the potential for harm coming from questionable advice...is minimized.

Thanks for understanding.

Louis

#8 vulcain

vulcain

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

Hello,

Well, I rest on your recommendations.
FindyKill is not a registry cleaner but a tool such bagle disinfection, infection that kills antiviruses.
For Combofix, I said that it is at risk and I indicated the intervention of your disinfection service.
fs-fixbagle has also been specially designed for this type of infection and recommended by experts, it is Spanish.
After that, I do not give guidance, but it would be good to that person achieve a viral diagnosis because the computer if it is not taken care of very quickly, the risks for him are irreversible.

Thank you for your comments I hamluis suiverais to the letter.
sincerely,

Edited by vulcain, 08 October 2013 - 08:21 AM.

#9 AS_Kill

AS_Kill
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

Hello,

Well, I rest on your recommendations.
FindyKill is not a registry cleaner but a tool such bagle disinfection, infection that kills antiviruses.
For Combofix, I said that it is at risk and I indicated the intervention of your disinfection service.
fs-fixbagle has also been specially designed for this type of infection and recommended by experts, it is Spanish.
After that, I do not give guidance, but it would be good to that person achieve a viral diagnosis because the computer if it is not taken care of very quickly, the risks for him are irreversible.

Thank you for your comments I hamluis suiverais to the letter.
sincerely,

i managed to uninstall the antivirus.... first i uninstall it from control panel it was gone but the file was still on C, i try to delete the file but it says you need permission from the system... i was confused then i change the folder name and delete it
after that i try to reinstall the eset but it say you need sufficient access to write in this folder.... so i changed the directory of the instalation and then another massage say that you need the sufficient access to write to this registry
when i installing another antivirus like avast it was running normal.... the virus was only disabling my privilege on eset i think

#10 vulcain

vulcain

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

Hello,

and achieved a Kaspersky online scan would be very

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users