@ MythicalBlade -
If the main screen problem is gone, are you able to access all areas of your computer now ?
Do you have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installed, if not please see below -
As Animal seems to be off-line at the moment, please read this -
Please read How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus
Now - Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.
There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them. You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.
iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/
* Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
* A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
* If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
* Do not reboot until instructed.
* Do not reboot your computer after running RKill as the malware programs will start again.
* If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
If normal mode still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode.
When the scan is done Notepad will open with rKill log.
Post it in your next reply.
NOTE. rKill.txt log will also be present on your desktop.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free (aka MBAM)
* Untick the Free Pro Trial option at this time
* Double-click MBAM -setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to Check for Updates to be so it is current
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Scan, then click Full Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* NOTE : You may be asked to Reboot to fully remove any found infections.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.
* If you are not sure of any items, post the log and ask if it should be removed.
Enable your Antivirus now -
Thank You -
Edited by noknojon, 06 October 2013 - 10:19 PM.