Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Utmost Appreciation For Your Indispensible Assistance

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 msavoy

msavoy

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 AM

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

I wanted to express my utmost appreciation to Bleeping Computer for being instrumental in the near miraculous recovery of my Task Manager.  Being clueless as to how to recover, enable my task manager, I had attempted all sorts of methods trying to get it back in working order all to no avail. 

After submitting a missing file as part of  a "Hijack This" log  into Google, and following the search results  to your site, I downloaded both Combofix and AdwCleaner but checked to see whether my Task Manager was retrieved only after using both programs so I don't know if combofix alone restored my Task Manager by itself.

Anyway, I wanted to wholeheartedly thank Bleeping Computer and the various programs featured for being the salvation to my computer woes without which I would still be in a bleeping pile of trouble.

All My Very Best,

Marc Savoy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 szWannabee

szWannabee

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 AM

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

Wow, sounds amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic