Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need to know if from what you see if this simulator will run on win 8

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 highfrequencyventila

highfrequencyventila

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 PM

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hello. I'm over a week old here. I'm going to be upgrading to windows 8 tomorrow.

I need to have somebody look at this simulator in the link and if they're willing to go so far as to download it to tell me if it will work. I am going to HAVE to get a new computer tomorrow. Mine is about as much as a piece of junk as Windows 95. Its windows 7 and I've HAD IT.

But I need this very important simulator and right now if you are willing to download it open the simulator and start a case and tell me how choppy the graphics are and stuff and when you click the BIS monitor how many seconds it takes to enlarge it and weather the BIs EEG waveform which is a Green waveform that a sweeping thing scrolls over weather it scrolls over nicely or weather its all choppy. I really need help. The simulator is very VERY important but I don't know if it will work on WIN 8! PLEASE HELP.

Thank you so much and God bless.

SIMULATOr: http://www.biseducation.com/BisTitrationSimulatORDownload.aspx

The BIS Titration simulatOR is extremely important and is used to simulate anesthesia.

All you have to do is download it, open it, START WHATEVER CASE YOU WANT, and then look at the waveforms that scroll accross the screen tell me if they're choppy or if they are smooth and weather when you click the BIS display weather it IMMEDIATLY enlarges or weather It does this over a point as long as three seconds.

Thank you, and god bless.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Greg62702

Greg62702

• Banned
  • 717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

All you can do is download it and see if it works under 8.  Everyone's machine is going to be different.  Also, why are you upgrading to 8?  No need to go with that POS, stay with Windows 7, if you are already running it.

#3 Greg62702

Greg62702

• Banned
  • 717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

Worked fine for me on my Toshiba Satellite C850d, running Windows 8.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users