Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ainol novo 7 crystal II quad core

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dark19

Dark19

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 PM

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Hi,

One month ago i got an ainol novo 7 crystall tablet....Till today everything was fine until i turned off my tablet and went out for 4-5 hours...when i came back and turned it on all my apps(except 2-3) were gone....Anyone can help me?

It runs on 4.1.1 version android

Edited by Dark19, 03 October 2013 - 04:42 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stiltskin

stiltskin

• Members
  • 238 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Do they show not installed in the Play store? Are they only gone on the screen, or are they missing in the app drawer, too? Is there any chance that you changed from one screen to the next (left/right swipe) without realizing it?

If they're GONE gone, maybe resetting the tablet, logging in with the same google account and starting over will help. But you can also look in the Play store, My Apps and you'll find a list of what is installed (under Installed) and previously installed plus what's there (under All) in that section.  If you reset the tablet and started over using the exact same account will still show everything that was installed under the All tab. Depending on your settings, it may reinstall everything for you over time without you doing anything other than logging in with the same gmail account. (That's under Backup and Restore in Settings on mine. The specific item is Automatic Restore.)

I was considering getting an Ainol myself (the Nova 7). Not that I need one, but I like the name. :apple:  I currently have a Hisense Vero 7 Pro that I really like. But the name is not as sexy.

#3 Dark19

Dark19
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 PM

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

Apps are all gone and when i go in Play store(My apps) it shows me that they are not installed...When i try to install them,the download is made fine but at the installastion progress it shows error-24.Made a google search about it and found a solution(superuser permission and delete the old file of the app from the folder /data/data) but this should happen when i try to reinstall an app.
My concern is that they are all(almost except 2-3 apps) gone without me doing anything and i have to reinstall them all over again with the method i said above(superuser access).
I didnt try to make a reset cause i am afraid of the consequences(my tablet is rooted)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users