Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD stop code 0x00000019 On Dell T300 running server 2008

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 AM

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

Hi, I can't attach the DDS file as I'm running server 2008 and it wouldn't install.

I am a 2 person business with a dell Poweredge T300 running server 2008. Its really just a file server, I had a friend of my son help change the hard drive as we were running out of space... long story short he installed a partition software he "got on the internet" to help set the drive up, and before he could actually do anything with the new drives, it looks like he installed a virus as we are getting the BSOD and the stop code mentioned above. 

Before we re-started the machine and got the BSOD when using the the browser\search, it was sending us to a false web page. I have run and removed files with mailwarebytes and ccleaner but still have the problem. I was digging around as there is a funny Desktop folder in C:\Users\Administrator Local\App Data\Local\Google and another Desktop folder in C:\Program files\google that were both created exactly the same time as the bogus software. I'm sure this has something to do with the issue but it may be too late to fix. However I was reading another post on this forum and Gringo seemed to solve something similar. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's been down for a couple of days and its a nightmare!

Thanks in advance

Gary

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

is it safe to say that it's been overlooked or can't be helped? 

Hopefully I won't have to wait another 5/6 days for flagging this.... I appreciate this is a voluntary forum but any feedback on the below would be gratefully received.

I'm also happy to make a good donation to anyone who can help resolve the issue...

Details to the post are pasted below and the link to the post is here :

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509757/bsod-stop-code-0x00000019-on-dell-t300-running-server-2008/

BSOD stop code 0x00000019 On Dell T300 running server 2008

Hi, I can't attach the DDS file as I'm running server 2008 and it wouldn't install.

I have a Dell Poweredge T300 running server 2008. Its really just a file server, I had a friend of my son help change the hard drive as we were running out of space... long story short he installed a partition software he "got on the internet" to help set the drive up, and before he could actually do anything with the new drives, it looks like he installed a virus as we are getting the BSOD and the stop code mentioned above. 

Before we re-started the machine and got the BSOD when using the the browser\search, it was sending us to a false web page. I have run and removed files with mailwarebytes and ccleaner but still have the problem. I was digging around as there is a funny Desktop folder in C:\Users\Administrator Local\App Data\Local\Google and another Desktop folder in C:\Program files\google that were both created exactly the same time as the bogus software. I'm sure this has something to do with the issue but it may be too late to fix. However I was reading another post on this forum and Gringo seemed to solve something similar. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's been down for a couple of days and its a nightmare!

Thanks in advance

Gary

#3 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,497 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 AM

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Your topics have been merged.

Lets clean this computer first.

Search and delete the AdWare, PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) installed on your computer.

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.
  • Click the Report button and the report will open in Notepad.
IMPORTANT
  • If you click the Clean button all items listed in the report will be removed.
If you find some false positive items or programs that you wish to keep, Close the AdwCleaner windows.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.
  • Check off the element(s) you wish to keep.
  • Click on the Clean button follow the prompts.
  • A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.
  • Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.
  • You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt (n is a number).
thisisujrt.gif Please download
Junkware Removal Tool to your Desktop.
  • Please close your security software to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-mouse click it and select Run as administrator.
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete, depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your Desktop and will automatically open.
  • Please post the contents of JRT.txt into your reply.
===

Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.

Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links, if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.

1: DDS.scr (Not recommended if you use Chrome to download this .scr file. Use the other options.)
2: DDS.pif
3: DDS.COM

Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
Notepad will open with the results.
Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.

dds_scr.gif

Please just paste the contents of the DDS.txt log in your next post. DO NOT attach the log.
===

Please paste the logs in your next reply, DO NOT ATTACH THEM

p.s.
If the BSOD are still happening I suggest you peruse this topic

http://www.dell.com/support/troubleshooting/au/en/audhs1/KCS/KcsArticles/ArticleView?c=au&l=en&s=dhs&docid=601465

Driver and or hardware problems are not my forty.
You may have to start a new topic in an other forum.

Will decide that if I cannot help you to a final solution.

#4 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

Hi nasdaq

Thanks, ill get  cracking this evening and be right back to you...

Gary

#5 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

Hi nasdaq,

Ok I have run both adwcleaner and Junkware removal tool, the reports are below. I did try to run DDS but it wouldnt run on server 2008... ?

# AdwCleaner v3.006 - Report created 08/10/2013 at 21:02:08
# Updated 01/10/2013 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows Server ® 2008 Standard Service Pack 2 (32 bits)
# Username : Administrator Local - TRAFFICSERVER
# Running from : C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\adwcleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

[#] Service Deleted : WajamUpdater

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\Wajam
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Wajam
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wajam
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\priam_bho.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\wajam.WajamBHO
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\wajam.WajamBHO.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\wajam.WajamDownloader
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\wajam.WajamDownloader.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\WajamUpdater
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{1FAEE6D5-34F4-42AA-8025-3FD8F3EC4634}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{D616A4A2-7B38-4DBC-9093-6FE7A4A21B17}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{431532BD-0AE1-4ABC-BE8C-919F3D1332E2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5D64294B-1341-4FE7-B6D8-7C36828D4DD5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A7A6995D-6EE1-4FD1-A258-49395D5BF99C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{431532BD-0AE1-4ABC-BE8C-919F3D1332E2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{095BFD3C-4602-4FE1-96F1-AEFAFBFD067D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A7A6995D-6EE1-4FD1-A258-49395D5BF99C}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{A7A6995D-6EE1-4FD1-A258-49395D5BF99C}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Wajam
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Wajam
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wajam
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\ARPCache\Wajam

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16496

-\\ Google Chrome v30.0.1599.66

[ File : C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [2671 octets] - [08/10/2013 20:58:27]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [2652 octets] - [08/10/2013 21:02:08]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [2712 octets] ##########

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.0.4 (10.06.2013:1)
Ran by Administrator Local on 08/10/2013 at 21:12:07.58

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\browsersafeguard

~~~ Registry Keys

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files\browsersafeguard"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Windows\system32\ai_recyclebin"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ai_recyclebin"

~~~ Chrome

Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Administrator Local\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on 08/10/2013 at 21:13:29.59
End of JRT log

#6 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

I meant to say thanks...

I am still getting the BSOD, Windows offers some log files in case they mean anything to you.

I can get the file C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini100813-03.dmp if that is any use?

This is the xml output :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UNICODE"?>
-<SYSTEMINFO> -<SYSTEM> <OSNAME>Windows Server ® 2008 Standard Server</OSNAME> <OSVER>6.0.6002 2.0</OSVER> <OSLANGUAGE>2057</OSLANGUAGE> <ARCHITECTURE>0</ARCHITECTURE> <PRODUCTTYPE>7</PRODUCTTYPE> </SYSTEM> <MEMORYDIAGNOSTIC> </MEMORYDIAGNOSTIC> -<SERVERROLES> -<REG_VALUE> <NAME>SR1</NAME> <DATA>2</DATA> </REG_VALUE> -<REG_VALUE> <NAME>SR2</NAME> <DATA>1</DATA> </REG_VALUE> -<REG_VALUE> <NAME>SR3</NAME> <DATA>0</DATA> </REG_VALUE> -<REG_VALUE> <NAME>SR4</NAME> <DATA>4</DATA> </REG_VALUE> -<REG_VALUE> <NAME>SR5</NAME> <DATA>0</DATA> </REG_VALUE> -<REG_VALUE> <NAME>SR6</NAME> <DATA>0</DATA> </REG_VALUE> </SERVERROLES> -<DEVICES> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>ACPI Fixed Feature Button</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\FixedButton</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel Processor</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\GenuineIntel_-_x86_Family_6_Model_23</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>intelppm</SERVICE> <DRIVER>intelppm.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel Processor</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\GenuineIntel_-_x86_Family_6_Model_23</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>intelppm</SERVICE> <DRIVER>intelppm.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel Processor</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\GenuineIntel_-_x86_Family_6_Model_23</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>intelppm</SERVICE> <DRIVER>intelppm.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel Processor</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\GenuineIntel_-_x86_Family_6_Model_23</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>intelppm</SERVICE> <DRIVER>intelppm.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Microsoft Generic IPMI Compliant Device</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\IPI0001</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>IPMIDRV</SERVICE> <DRIVER>IPMIDrv.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Programmable interrupt controller</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0000</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>System timer</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0100</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>High Precision Event Timer</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0103</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Direct memory access controller</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0200</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Communications Port</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0501</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>Serial</SERVICE> <DRIVER>serial.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Communications Port</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0501</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>Serial</SERVICE> <DRIVER>serial.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Standard floppy disk controller</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0700</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>fdc</SERVICE> <DRIVER>fdc.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>PCI bus</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0A08</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>System CMOS/real time clock</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0B00</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>System board</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0C01</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>System board</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0C01</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Motherboard resources</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0C02</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Numeric data processor</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0C04</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Windows Hardware Error Device</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI\PNP0C33</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ACPI_HAL\PNP0C08</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>ACPI</SERVICE> <DRIVER>acpi.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>HID-compliant mouse</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>HID\VID_047D&PID_1013&REV_0111</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>mouhid</SERVICE> <DRIVER>mouhid.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>HID Keyboard Device</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>HID\VID_05AC&PID_020C&REV_0430&MI_00</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>kbdhid</SERVICE> <DRIVER>kbdhid.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>HID-compliant device</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>HID\VID_05AC&PID_020C&REV_0430&MI_01&Col01</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>HID-compliant consumer control device</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>HID\VID_05AC&PID_020C&REV_0430&MI_01&Col02</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>CD-ROM Drive</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>IDE\CdRomPLDS_DVD-ROM_DH-16D3S___________________SD11____</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>cdrom</SERVICE> <DRIVER>cdrom.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Dell SAS 6/iR Adapter Controller</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_1000&DEV_0058&SUBSYS_1F0E1028&REV_08</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>LSI_SAS</SERVICE> <DRIVER>lsi_sas.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>ATI ES1000 </DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_515E&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_02</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>ati2mtag</SERVICE> <DRIVER>ati2mtag.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_165A&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_00</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>b57nd60x</SERVICE> <DRIVER>b57nd60x.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_165A&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_00</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>b57nd60x</SERVICE> <DRIVER>b57nd60x.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 6702PXH PCI Express-to-PCI Bridge A - 032C</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_032C&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_09</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_92</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® ICH9R LPC Interface Controller - 2916</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2916&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>msisadrv</SERVICE> <DRIVER>msisadrv.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® ICH9R/DO/DH 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 1 - 2920</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2920&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_02</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pciide</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pciide.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® ICH9 Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 2 - 2926</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2926&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_02</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pciide</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pciide.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_02</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbuhci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbuhci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_02</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbuhci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbuhci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_02</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbuhci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbuhci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_02</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbuhci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbuhci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_02</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbehci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbehci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 2940</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2940&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_02</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 2948</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2948&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_02</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 294A</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_294A&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_02</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset Memory Controller Hub - 65C0</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65C0&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_90</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset PCI Express x4 Port 3 - 65E3</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65E3&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_90</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset PCI Express x4 Port 4 - 65E4</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65E4&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_90</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset PCI Express x4 Port 5 - 65E5</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65E5&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_90</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset PCI Express x4 Port 7 - 65E7</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65E7&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_90</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset FSB Registers - 65F0</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65F0&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_90</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset FSB Registers - 65F0</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65F0&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_90</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset FSB Registers - 65F0</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65F0&SUBSYS_02101028&REV_90</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset Reserved Registers - 65F1</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65F1&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_90</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset Reserved Registers - 65F3</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65F3&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_90</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset DDR Channel 0 Registers - 65F5</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65F5&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_90</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset DDR Channel 1 Registers - 65F6</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65F6&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_90</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset PCI Express x8 Port 2-3 - 65F7</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65F7&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_90</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Intel® 5100 Chipset PCI Express x8 Port 6-7 - 65F9</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_65F9&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_90</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>pci</SERVICE> <DRIVER>pci.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>IDE Channel</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>Intel-2920</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>atapi</SERVICE> <DRIVER>atapi.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>IDE Channel</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>Intel-2920</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>atapi</SERVICE> <DRIVER>atapi.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>IDE Channel</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>Intel-2926</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>atapi</SERVICE> <DRIVER>atapi.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>IDE Channel</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>Intel-2926</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>atapi</SERVICE> <DRIVER>atapi.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Microsoft ISATAP Adapter</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>*ISATAP</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>tunnel</SERVICE> <DRIVER>tunnel.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Microsoft ISATAP Adapter</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>*ISATAP</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>tunnel</SERVICE> <DRIVER>tunnel.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Microsoft Tun Miniport Adapter</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>*TUNMP</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>tunmp</SERVICE> <DRIVER>tunmp.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>ACPI x86-based PC</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>acpiapic</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>\Driver\ACPI_HAL</SERVICE> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>File as Volume Driver</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ROOT\BLBDRIVE</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>blbdrive</SERVICE> <DRIVER>blbdrive.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Microsoft iSCSI Initiator</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ROOT\iSCSIPrt</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>iScsiPrt</SERVICE> <DRIVER>msiscsi.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>WAN Miniport (L2TP)</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ms_l2tpminiport</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>Rasl2tp</SERVICE> <DRIVER>rasl2tp.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ms_ndiswanbh</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>NdisWan</SERVICE> <DRIVER>ndiswan.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>WAN Miniport (IP)</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ms_ndiswanip</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>NdisWan</SERVICE> <DRIVER>ndiswan.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>WAN Miniport (IPv6)</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ms_ndiswanipv6</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>NdisWan</SERVICE> <DRIVER>ndiswan.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>WAN Miniport (PPPOE)</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ms_pppoeminiport</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>RasPppoe</SERVICE> <DRIVER>raspppoe.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>WAN Miniport (PPTP)</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ms_pptpminiport</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>PptpMiniport</SERVICE> <DRIVER>raspptp.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>WAN Miniport (SSTP)</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ms_sstpminiport</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>RasSstp</SERVICE> <DRIVER>rassstp.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Terminal Server Device Redirector</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ROOT\RDPDR</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>rdpdr</SERVICE> <DRIVER>rdpdr.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Terminal Server Keyboard Driver</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ROOT\RDP_KBD</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>TermDD</SERVICE> <DRIVER>termdd.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Terminal Server Mouse Driver</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ROOT\RDP_MOU</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>TermDD</SERVICE> <DRIVER>termdd.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>root\swenum</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>swenum</SERVICE> <DRIVER>swenum.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>System Management Device</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>root\dcdbas</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>dcdbas</SERVICE> <DRIVER>dcdbas32.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Microsoft System Management BIOS Driver</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>root\mssmbios</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>mssmbios</SERVICE> <DRIVER>mssmbios.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>UMBus Root Bus Enumerator</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>root\umbus</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>umbus</SERVICE> <DRIVER>umbus.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Volume Manager</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>ROOT\VOLMGR</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>volmgr</SERVICE> <DRIVER>volmgr.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Disk drive</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>SCSI\DiskDell____VIRTUAL_DISK____1028</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>disk</SERVICE> <DRIVER>disk.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Generic volume</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>STORAGE\Volume</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>volsnap</SERVICE> <DRIVER>volsnap.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Generic volume</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>STORAGE\Volume</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>volsnap</SERVICE> <DRIVER>volsnap.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Generic volume</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>STORAGE\Volume</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>volsnap</SERVICE> <DRIVER>volsnap.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Generic volume</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>STORAGE\Volume</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>volsnap</SERVICE> <DRIVER>volsnap.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>USB Root Hub</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>USB\ROOT_HUB&VID8086&PID2935&REV0002</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbhub</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbhub.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>USB Root Hub</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>USB\ROOT_HUB&VID8086&PID2936&REV0002</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbhub</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbhub.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>USB Root Hub</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>USB\ROOT_HUB&VID8086&PID2934&REV0002</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbhub</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbhub.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>USB Root Hub</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>USB\ROOT_HUB&VID8086&PID2939&REV0002</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbhub</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbhub.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>USB Root Hub</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>USB\ROOT_HUB20&VID8086&PID293A&REV0002</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbhub</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbhub.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>USB Human Interface Device</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>USB\VID_047D&PID_1013&REV_0111</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>HidUsb</SERVICE> <DRIVER>hidusb.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Generic USB Hub</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>USB\VID_04B4&PID_6560&REV_9015</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbhub</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbhub.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>USB Composite Device</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>USB\VID_05AC&PID_020C&REV_0430</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbccgp</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbccgp.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>USB Human Interface Device</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>USB\VID_05AC&PID_020C&REV_0430&MI_00</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>HidUsb</SERVICE> <DRIVER>hidusb.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>USB Human Interface Device</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>USB\VID_05AC&PID_020C&REV_0430&MI_01</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>HidUsb</SERVICE> <DRIVER>hidusb.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Generic USB Hub</DESCRIPTION> <HARDWAREID>USB\VID_05AC&PID_1003&REV_0420</HARDWAREID> <SERVICE>usbhub</SERVICE> <DRIVER>usbhub.sys</DRIVER> </DEVICE> </DEVICES> -<DRIVERS> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>1394bus.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>53376</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:53:27</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>b4e5ef9544f45b6aee1831c34612b8e3</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>acpi.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>265688</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:04</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>9826194f5449186e3b42fafba1dd7543</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>adp94xx.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>422968</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-05-2008 11:21:25</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.6.6.3</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Adaptec, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Adaptec Windows LH SAS/SATA Family Storport Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>f76d9c7cb4b3d84bc31f62708d3fb62b</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>adpahci.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>300600</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:45</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.6.6.1</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Adaptec, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Adaptec Windows Server 2003 SATA Family Storport Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>f2d126808f033cc013dd197a6fea4bad</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>adpu160m.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>101432</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:45</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.4.645.100</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Adaptec, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Adaptec LH x86 Ultra160 Family Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>9c59d785e6e58f793e4d059a79b3dca0</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>adpu320.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>149560</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:45</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>7.2.0.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Adaptec, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Adaptec Windows Ultra320 Family Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>74745ba626a469f936e936ac90a1bdb7</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>afd.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>273408</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>06-16-2011 03:27:55</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18457</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>2031b956a5cf6f926e20a0a8d640e998</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>AGP440.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>56376</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:49</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.22176</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>f368798f206cdf5b3fa3bd141b328c8f</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>aliide.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>17464</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:41</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.2.0.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Acer Laboratories Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>ALi mini IDE Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>29d60543b8b4656598dc0f19a11f9819</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>AMDAGP.SYS</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>57400</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:50</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.22176</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>99cf78ef8e216d6b5fbae59812c4ea46</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>amdide.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>17976</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:42</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>35fb2d10f3dadd7612c21f8f13d43699</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>amdk7.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>41472</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:27:21</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>d4b1fb41cbdb717a2aabdaf2baead27b</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>amdk8.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>44032</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:27:20</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>c39dc3d318e30553f48b994fd99e30ef</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>arc.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>79416</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:45</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>5.2.0.10384</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Adaptec, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Adaptec RAID Controller</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>12940ad4d74f33525c55f8548447d399</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>arcsas.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>79928</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>5.2.0.10384</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Adaptec, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Adaptec RAID Controller</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>47bd16cda883d5b56b33e564756aefc9</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>asyncmac.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>17408</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:56:29</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>70675fa10d46ac16695c906abe326957</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>atapi.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>19944</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>e38ebab1b6df5f28965b41915a76259a</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ataport.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>109032</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:04</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>7404a86232cdf9262cb490c89970ab52</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ati2erec.dll</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>40960</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>05-20-2009 19:17:43</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.0.0.5</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>ATI Technologies Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>eRecord</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>634316bd980eccaf4554c203d75957e2</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ati2mtag.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>1431552</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>05-20-2009 19:17:43</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.14.10.6745</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>ATI Technologies Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>ATI Radeon WindowsNT Miniport Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>1fce71ce5386655cec29eb04f45b1f78</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>b57nd60x.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>223232</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>05-20-2009 19:17:33</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>11.7.3.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Broadcom Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>877be8aa96cd57d1af2111367cc36c11</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>battc.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>28216</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:45</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>d6061da27decb23d32494c996d65ad12</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>beep.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>6144</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:10</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>1296f439bc6256372922e35ee8bd8f51</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>blbdrive.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>45568</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:30:07</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>16f3bf290d4d5422a120006376b7f0fd</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>bnxcdx.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>191016</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>02-11-2009 16:10:54</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>4.8.3.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Broadcom Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Broadcom NetXtreme</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>a5fe170ff3896e5355bf2775f9ff502a</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>bowser.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>69632</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>06-03-2011 16:50:18</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18409</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>4e32a28f2e0d0b63d33677cf3e049684</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>BrFiltLo.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>13568</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 07:22:08</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.10.0.2</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Brother Industries, Ltd.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>RemovableDisk</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>0eba7b06580fddcf72367478aca33b36</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>BrFiltUp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>5248</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 07:21:27</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.4.0.1</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Brother Industries, Ltd.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>RemovableDisk</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>e8ac08369c1201b40d63461a40dd386d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>bridge.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>93696</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:52</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>1e196d4601edf5d790bc8938c1c6bce4</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>BrSerId.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>71808</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 06:54:35</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.0.1.6</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Brother Industries Ltd.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>6525dd5c3b4998a4999e628ddd7c4a6c</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>BrSerWdm.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>62336</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 07:22:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.0.0.20</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Brother Industries Ltd.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Brother MFL Pro</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ff0ee64c1290c47b8065f0cfc1b85799</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>BrUsbMdm.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>12160</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 07:22:26</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.0.0.12</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Brother Industries Ltd.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ebb893ee713b5e7e686dd0e595470d37</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>BrUsbSer.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>11904</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 07:21:18</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.0.1.3</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Brother Industries Ltd.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>8475e3bd7e7cc0d8b92278b271d7a504</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>bxdiagx.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>70656</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>05-20-2009 19:17:30</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>4.8.3.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Broadcom Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Broadcom NetXtreme II</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>d6db91c9cc3508c7feb9aa8f97cd366f</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>bxois.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>574504</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>05-20-2009 19:17:31</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>4.8.50.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Broadcom Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Broadcom iSCSI offload driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>a7990099b6a4abbc292967ffbcb4f476</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>bxvbdx.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>435752</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 11:24:45</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>4.6.110.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Broadcom Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Broadcom NetXtreme II GigE</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>6900b89cf0f99c78429dba2b8045842b</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>cbfs3.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>299144</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>11-27-2012 14:11:18</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>3.2.119.300</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>EldoS Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Callback File System ™</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>4d8bbe52a0786fbe96027f847334cff1</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>cdfs.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>70144</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:28:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>b6a2f95aa6ef930216d3d61edf1dadda</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>cdrom.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>67072</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:53</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>cd1a4faade4e9a0fc61e78608b7532dd</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>circlass.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>35328</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:53:24</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>e41c8f393bd268fe5d813e5e682478fc</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>Classpnp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>125928</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:04</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>44746582ec420532900550ddee8f6f93</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>cmdide.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>19000</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:42</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>2.0.7.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>CMD Technology, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>accda181ebf26f72d9b95080c4f1dc5f</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>compbatt.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>20792</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:47</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>0222a8807c2644f07881e9f300f68a39</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>crashdmp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>35304</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:04</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>eb28923ba6ddba5225fa4ec5d026922d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>crcdisk.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>24632</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:50:29</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>fb6d8f81abef26ff8342e9191b407c9b</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>crusoe.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>40960</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:27:20</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>d7d532013ea42d28dc163f9e6d4f6cd5</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>csc.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>351744</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:05</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>a1804a98166a06cb0b85fe36a88a75cc</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>dcdbas32.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>26624</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>04-14-2010 03:04:08</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>5.9.2.6411</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Dell Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Dell® Hardware Abstraction</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>2337a7a6ba815fec7403bb6a21c6ba82</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>dfsc.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>75264</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>06-16-2011 03:27:53</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18451</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>c98ce15752072b2415fd2e24694720b4</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>disk.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>53736</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>5e4a0991565ba932f119845750d9355d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>Diskdump.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>19456</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:52</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>5525e8963b9fbfe9ca18364a73241150</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>djsvs.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>71272</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-03-2008 18:55:45</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.0.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Adaptec, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME/> <HASH>5fb400dee9d09d93df777fc812880acd</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>Dumpata.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>27624</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>97527fef9ae1e652a0fc81e31347c6b8</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>dxapi.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>13312</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:36:12</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>550021e3c96482777792ebdc1aa7e19a</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>dxg.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>76288</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:52</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ca0728f068dac09f452677663ff82e6c</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>dxgkrnl.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>638328</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>05-15-2013 10:56:54</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>7.0.6002.23095</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>5bb78ea386699cf62ebe989c8dc8b259</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>e1e6032.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>220672</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 08:48:39</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>9.11.5.7</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Intel Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Intel® PRO/1000 Adapter</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>73e2733e98900ee32f11a93ea1c3ea3b</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>E1G60I32.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>118784</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 08:48:45</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>8.3.2.8</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Intel Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Intel® PRO/1000 Adapter</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>3c10c10b7e1558c8b38ae41c359dfbd1</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>elxstor.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>342584</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-05-2008 11:21:29</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>5.1.30.209</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Emulex</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Emulex LightPulse Storport Miniport Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>c032274c3673fa1e23810a74e5bd30e5</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>errdev.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>6656</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:49</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>4928c10cae9c889b8a26fff34e3ba069</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>evbdx.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>3117096</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>05-20-2009 19:17:30</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>4.8.54.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Broadcom Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Broadcom NetXtreme II 10 GigE</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>43b4d0f369f7a79ae1f2da2559994f83</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>exfat.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>136704</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:57</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>5737360686656775a2551b436659acf8</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>fastfat.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>142848</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:55</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>64051c44cff57a3fb6ecb47b5fb3d951</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>fdc.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>25088</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:37</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>e5d2a6a5b6d3b377628a010a4e8d1c7e</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>fileinfo.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>58936</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:34:27</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>1995fbfbf04d78b2e996f1a1f1e55ac2</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>filetrace.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>27648</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:30:23</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>bda25830bb97789098cc76acd1dac55b</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>flpydisk.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>20480</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:37</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>2d705f413c674e560ebd7499a06170fb</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>fltMgr.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>190424</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>827bfd89f1a24944e01aacfff7e1546c</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>fs_rec.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>12800</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>08-21-2012 15:32:54</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18592</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>f0e956097568fcd57fb465dd4a7fa596</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>FWPKCLNT.SYS</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>99816</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>f2e446105f9958a4dc712740681f1380</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>GAGP30KX.SYS</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>61496</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:51</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>bab263446e6815930ba55ea0406dddb3</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>gm.dls</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>3440660</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-03-2008 18:51:59</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>0.0.0.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER/> <PRODUCTNAME/> <HASH>57145f5f449624a10a357d64c982c6ea</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>gmreadme.txt</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>646</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:44:11</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>0.0.0.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER/> <PRODUCTNAME/> <HASH>297e8c4e4cfbce24aaede0c1f11bdff5</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>hdaudbus.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>53760</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-05-2008 11:21:48</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.17036</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>af323d899afca7a412ffdef34f8a1c77</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>hidbth.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>29184</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:53:37</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>7fa4363c5b769093f6d76b267cd7d137</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>hidclass.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>39424</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:53</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>c916a5afb5ff11117fa530b1c1f626ef</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>hidir.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>21504</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:53:18</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>342eb68d93b06221ed2b72b9f2b70560</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>hidparse.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>25472</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:53:16</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>2788e9aca9e587a366a050d2ea3185a6</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>hidusb.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>12800</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:55</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>9270aa9aa5fea8c359472eb083a797b1</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>HpCISSs.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>40504</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-05-2008 11:21:29</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.0.32</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Hewlett-Packard Company</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Smart Array Storport Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>7e6b3d7730a2e083d61ba73eeaf41a2d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>http.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>411648</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>06-01-2010 08:53:03</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18210</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ad2bf4ab2464d27f8d19850a8a667428</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>i2omgmt.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>19000</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:50:26</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ad26e3c2159c5dfa7ba92d2c674e3cbc</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>i2omp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>30264</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:44</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>04e485002306b079f0d04f0e3a0b5e1f</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>i8042prt.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>54784</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:18</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>805a9ee981323822a42be142e12bcd74</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>iaStorV.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>235064</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-05-2008 11:21:30</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.2.0.1019</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Intel Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver (base)</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>b17e3c0bba7e3fd1999cd9a07bfbac6d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>iirsp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>41576</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>5.4.22.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Intel/ICP Raid Storport Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>09de537584c51c69b3b893981a036798</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>intelide.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>17976</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:42</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>6425f08de09b1f53639041b1f7bff2c4</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>intelppm.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>41472</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:27:21</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>b3ae726ffec8c8f84691b6563d92dc40</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ipfltdrv.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>47616</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:56:23</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>54a9b0b64e9e24f0f59fab1e7eb02e13</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>IPMIDrv.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>64512</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:59</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>27dc73522fd053df961a2fbae97d699b</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ipnat.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>100864</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:56:28</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>c854edb8bce01ba3142331523973f879</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>irda.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>95744</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:55:26</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>6dd3f8ff60a9dc64e1bb32bf047cd9cd</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>irenum.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>13312</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:55:19</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>b1e605348a71f8549bcd8fa169723ed9</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>isapnp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>49720</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:55</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.22176</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>fa4ef52d67c49dd44d50824f8e159897</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>iteatapi.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>35944</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.5492.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Integrated Technology Express, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>bf79ec5368e6de09e19d3265b206cd10</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>iteraid.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>35944</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-03-2008 18:54:57</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.5492.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Integrated Technology Express, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>9453a78cbbd9dd6b29a5dc5569771ada</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>kbdclass.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>35384</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:14</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>fa335e5f58398c24afd6fe5bf2b45074</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>kbdhid.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>17408</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:58</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>e00ece90e21b4f3ba9ca20f3465e8771</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ks.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>149504</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:59</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>3ea0e38d71efe28d000a515c3f23d769</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ksecdd.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>440704</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>08-21-2012 15:31:16</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18643</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>6a29013ff6b08c2b062a78e43a90de66</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>lltdio.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>47104</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:55:03</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>37fe2d16cea6d52b0aae9dab6701c985</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>lsi_fc.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>96312</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:48</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.25.6.22</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>LSI Logic</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>3625ce9a75fd3a2cb597245904741a02</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>lsi_sas.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>107016</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>02-23-2009 15:09:32</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.29.3.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>LSI Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>LSI Fusion-MPT SAS Driver (StorPort)</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>51d259dd91114b1c1208fa4369835775</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>lsi_scsi.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>96312</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:47</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.25.6.22</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>LSI Logic</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>5973a3b7f8d326fdf92902be75d49d06</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>luafv.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>84480</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:30:36</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>b31e2a6a5ac9734298ec354a0896946b</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mbam.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>22856</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>09-30-2013 10:26:49</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.60.2.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Malwarebytes Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Malwarebytes Anti-Malware</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>2ded8f31cd91c73dc585e72dfe716530</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mcd.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>18944</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:59</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>9ccac62f27152c8a0a1e1ea61dc9aa89</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>megasas.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>31288</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-05-2008 11:21:34</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>2.13.0.32</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>LSI Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>MEGASAS Storport Driver for Windows Vista/Longhorn for x86</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>cceede3d2561b6dbdd2ff8a450b89923</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>MegaSR.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>386616</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:47</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>9.6.523.2007</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>LSI Corporation, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>MegaRAID Software RAID</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>402c4fc658fccf9b9d7794f9d597b3d1</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>modem.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>31744</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:57:16</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>694e595a629601d17cd794d294c34734</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>monitor.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>41984</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 08:49:45</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>6b23e22a579ea56c00f5575064eb0b35</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mouclass.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>34360</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:14</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>94477918982f2460aa3b9b993cba600b</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mouhid.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>15872</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:16</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ef4a90d6f7d54724e0dc6eb08cfc4b00</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mountmgr.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>57400</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:13</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ad3ae32e526035bf528a83aacdb00e33</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mpio.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>105016</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:50:40</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>379e5a93b468f1f6e86decb0c35fec44</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mpsdrv.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>64000</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:54:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ecdf8626f89e2bfebe6684dceb1ba6d4</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>Mraid35x.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>33384</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:47</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.50.2.32</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>LSI Logic Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>MegaRAID Miniport Driver for Windows Vista/Longhorn for x86</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>478fd063b4a5aae29a9b05b2fe87e25e</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mrxsmb.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>106496</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>06-16-2011 03:27:57</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18462</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>6234883804aeaeb649e60a49b53c2ffe</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mrxsmb10.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>214016</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>08-10-2011 11:42:07</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18490</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>5e7b15a58d1c90e765ac80db66054e38</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mrxsmb20.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>79872</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>06-16-2011 03:27:57</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18462</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>b3d31d133461bd6597c531029f8a7a87</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>msahci.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>28728</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:43</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>5acbfc379693e8f54cf118d53d8e441a</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>msdsm.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>94776</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:50:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>d7b73a717b055b62257e46aa54070772</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>msfs.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>22528</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:28:09</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>42e049a2b7d23c871be37dd149f215f4</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>MsftWdf_Kernel_01011_Inbox_Critical.Wdf</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>3</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>03-08-2013 12:28:07</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>0.0.0.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER/> <PRODUCTNAME/> <HASH>764c16af46dd4f15edb05ecc5595b50c</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>MsftWdf_User_01_11_00_Inbox_Critical.Wdf</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>3</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>03-08-2013 12:28:07</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>0.0.0.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER/> <PRODUCTNAME/> <HASH>764c16af46dd4f15edb05ecc5595b50c</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>msisadrv.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>16440</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:28</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>a925b5f2af7747d66d2a047e2de40b4a</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>msiscsi.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>180712</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:06</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>883dc487a7f08cc227c1946bc96dd8eb</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mskssrv.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>8192</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:20</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>afcbe94fe0e826eae7fce4d2f2c4f06f</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mspclock.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>5888</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:18</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>3cade9451312ed47829d9b3b2be7223e</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mspqm.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>5504</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:18</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>eed80bf6407f023e70c2b9334037db72</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>msrpc.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>161752</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>90bb90d3f7cd3e8a7d66e25ac8d1817d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mssmbios.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>31288</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:28</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>717f38377e31abc2d88ac49017edcc31</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mstee.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>6016</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:19</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>96a25ca6460a47ba88f3db7c69bf9c95</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>mup.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>48104</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:03</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>7973f388e200925f9581240ae9058420</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ndis.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>527848</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:05</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>0dcc9a10b8d5aeaeea0caf6786281a3d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ndistapi.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>20992</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:56:24</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>91cca43d7b515fa0a876dd7a0070a340</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ndisuio.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>16896</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:55:40</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>68b42a554c52e444e164a82d983839f0</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ndiswan.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>121344</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:54</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>0a1f282987da8c23def982299e017333</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ndproxy.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>49664</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:56:28</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>0a78eee9e8876f4bf26e5f7904d7cb70</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>netbios.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>35840</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:55:45</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>87dccf359a140d883d16630fda4b833a</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>netbt.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>185856</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:01</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>8d259715312a1b046423e3179f7343a0</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>netio.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>223208</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:09</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>0985ec8ca21f9cdfc039371d32bb7918</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>nfrd960.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>45160</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>7.10.0.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>IBM Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>IBM ServeRAID Controller</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>cbcb2a7b470b4293eb60df537867ffe3</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>npfs.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>35328</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:56</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>4b0baed1500df070c30835ecd0e74859</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>nsiproxy.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>16384</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:55:50</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>a01552f0e361737adab63682a74fcebb</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ntfs.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>1082232</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>04-24-2013 07:49:43</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18799</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>2bde3d0a9a4be1ec2745d132d7df012c</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ntrigdigi.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>20608</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:49</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>0.90.16.16384</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>N-trig Innovative Technologies</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>N-trig tablet digitizer in-box driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>306160261618d46393fc40fda018c9a4</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>null.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>4608</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:12</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>b25abc987cf5964a728d8f8adc993f95</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>nvraid.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>102968</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:47</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>5.10.2600.833</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>NVIDIA Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>NVIDIA nForce™ RAID Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>42f45684b189552a77899d3c1a439a96</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>nvstor.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>45112</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-05-2008 11:21:38</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>5.10.2600.833</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>NVIDIA Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>NVIDIA nForce™ SATA Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>c8e9b096fa24ce3b3462725130b53184</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>NV_AGP.SYS</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>109112</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:53</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.22176</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>52fe18b07fbe3da990b3588104e0652a</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ohci1394.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>61952</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:53:33</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>e157d995666034f7eccd41d7aeb43437</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>pacer.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>72192</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:56</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>cee52a6bce15ac5670d0d4b5597c6cf0</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>parport.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>79360</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:33</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>c9217277c12a1e029a67b19aacc038a9</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>partmgr.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>53120</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>08-21-2012 15:30:36</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18600</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>50fde0b51c8877bd0d52ef0026e7c8ab</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>parvdm.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>8704</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:28</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ab41f576a73c7e3abf316ce9608918ee</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>pci.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>149480</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:04</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>d08a03d5758a3e3889a6cef4855ffa4f</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>pciide.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>14312</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>0d1403ad65b78fa2c4b63f1a007f5702</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>pciidex.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>43496</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>7113ef74c398e953b9e089de5c3470be</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>pcmcia.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>179256</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:57</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>d43153e93fbd32095e535fd97fc41edb</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>PEAuth.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>878080</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-03-2008 19:09:03</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.5840.16385</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>1b2e39cc16579c369111bd59022d6d84</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>processr.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>40960</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:27:21</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>edea11d80cfbc2d28f43ca766aee9698</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>qd26032.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>31232</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 11:24:44</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.2.78.3</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Intel Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Intel® 5000 Series Chipsets Integrated Device - 1A38</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ed5e138790c13451e5a1dff57f4f91a0</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ql2300.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>1122360</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-05-2008 11:21:39</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>9.1.4.5</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>QLogic Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>QLogic Fibre Channel Stor Miniport Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>86e45fb0c300f238a98e841161762f6a</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ql40xx.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>106088</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:48</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>2.1.3.19</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>QLogic Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>QLA40XX iSCSI Host Bus Adapter</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>29c732fc8494e211244825c0333d669f</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>rasacd.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>11776</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:56:31</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>06cc4f8c333fcc679ce2d0dbd2adce70</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>rasl2tp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>76288</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:56:34</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>214635551f2c9f302c0a9f06c541789d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>raspppoe.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>41472</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:52</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>82b862bf51ca753c112a23075cbf9d6a</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>raspptp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>62976</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:56:34</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ca809d9fa84862358b0849007bee39f6</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>rassstp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>69120</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:53</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>d4baaea8b514e201e825c2c267a69ead</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>rdbss.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>225280</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:10</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>22d56ad59cbeecaf39efb6017698966f</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>RDPCDD.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>6144</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 06:01:08</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>1406f2f61d5e7529cacf09039814156a</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>rdpdr.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>248320</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:57</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>a23c558427c0e338b843163d702d02c4</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>RDPENCDD.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>6144</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 06:01:09</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>f89cb994f7cc05ef642c74a9322fc8f5</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>rdpwd.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>180736</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>08-21-2012 15:30:03</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18621</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>7af3df16a86055bbd8cb41a0d11db04d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>rmcast.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>113664</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:55</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>944f48796bc33bd34e05f2848de1b3bc</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>RNDISMP.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>33280</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:52</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>08037a1811d011a3a38cbcf4281a9e20</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>rootmdm.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>8192</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:57:15</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>0f418bf93430c11ed3c221341a27d2c7</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>rspndr.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>60416</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:55:03</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>4958b19225e3f5376bcb33f053e9ab12</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>sacdrv.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>88632</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 11:23:32</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>d5bee8641eac3e564b32eaf8bc099dfb</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>sbp2port.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>81464</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:51</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>eae703853dd167ec656be2bedd0cd594</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>scsiport.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>142904</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:45</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>dec5cc5fc975b4f18a6616035b1509c6</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>secdrv.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>20480</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-03-2008 18:55:09</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>4.3.86.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Macrovision SECURITY Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>cc26c00f2804d18a01b844355f350499</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>serenum.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>17920</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:29</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>430ed60b2819f9bc43b4db652009d774</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>serial.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>83456</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:35</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>039921f097c666ab25587c587af9b872</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>sermouse.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>19968</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:16</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>eb08f07b2c02b20ef73aaf1fda92adf8</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>sffdisk.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>13312</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>6e316d02f4210946f603c4cd7272cae4</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>sffp_mmc.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>12288</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:48</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>46606473c862d7fd345798c2a6737ae9</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>sffp_sd.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>11776</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>4f9f24cfd17ddeabbdaca075e9798fa8</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>sfloppy.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>13312</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:48</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>a3e723db7e5e41b6cc3b2226e0eb208c</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>SISAGP.SYS</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>55864</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:50</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.22176</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>cdcba3d41513f95c8fd4f9792ff0535e</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>sisraid2.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>41016</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-05-2008 11:21:42</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>5.1.1039.2060</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>835569034c61607eac28c575fd495cc0</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>sisraid4.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>74808</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:49</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>3.0.2.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Silicon Integrated Systems</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>863aecd0e806ad504eb78be991d6f823</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>smb.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>66560</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:55</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>8216d5808ea6b956809c12caa26bf937</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>smclib.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>17408</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:30</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>9b0ce0c5b9d94b2c3fbf2092bd44c7a8</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>spldr.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>21048</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:10:36</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.16606</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>5d8cfa26d07c175d38f32506b2d037ed</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>spsys.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>684032</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:26</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.17040</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>3d884005521830dda4b7c71648de7fc3</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>srv.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>305152</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>06-03-2011 16:49:15</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18407</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>5356e8260e00373a983fee369fc94bee</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>srv2.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>146432</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>06-16-2011 03:27:52</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18462</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>1c417d6058636d64737f7b891df3ba8e</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>srvnet.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>102400</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>06-16-2011 03:27:52</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18462</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>7d154cbe8ec5cfd84fef828903ad28bd</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>Storport.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>122344</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:04</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>4fd1e0e035c65f03995728de2e38d371</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>storvsc.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>37320</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 11:24:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.17101</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>9e199cbc9aba025ea28c0bf2ae03f32d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>stream.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>52992</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:52</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>d1c56e7cb204b7dd5b1a5a5d17bbd6c6</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>swenum.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>15288</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:28</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>7ecc88338f146934fdd2ebf20e2212e8</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>symc8xx.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>35944</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:48</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>4.16.6.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>LSI Logic</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>b44779e1c39da11ecc3d7563eef33ffa</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>sym_hi.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>31848</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:48</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>4.16.6.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>LSI Logic</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>72bf590cc3d6d8754d2dbddba1139ab2</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>sym_u3.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>34920</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 04:30:49</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>5.9.9.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>LSI Logic</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>5f1b7d96a72b052c592d3c02ffcfcebb</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>tape.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>24576</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:56</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>d3a8931d2e5db5ac1fa7975b8d7ab85d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>tcpip.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>905576</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>06-12-2013 03:19:26</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18835</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>d9ea4402b039c6c53b926359cb72fef9</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>tcpipreg.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>30720</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>02-10-2010 06:48:01</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18160</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>66a980eea53f41ccadb0e97dbfb75d39</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>tdi.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>20992</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:57:10</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>5b8aacef2eb677e024adc81a17b9f760</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>tdpipe.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>17920</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 06:01:07</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>b66e0e00be391fc80e5e8042a365c761</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>tdtcp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>29184</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 06:01:08</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>479da302740e3981363b2b7fd741de1b</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>tdx.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>72192</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:56</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>26d623b92bce061f4ef24dd3871e3d68</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>termdd.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>53224</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:04</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ce5e0cbff50f8e2aacf6706e3f7679a1</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>tssecsrv.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>23552</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 06:01:15</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>fc823e3e235f124a52e3bac7d4f28e1c</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>TUNMP.SYS</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>15360</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:55:41</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>aa95b815427bb1336ae7100b7ce45ffa</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>tunnel.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>25088</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>04-14-2010 03:39:00</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18209</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>023453828c58f1434dfac7d00d5f7022</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>UAGP35.SYS</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>59448</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:50</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>eed0abe36a4b77fab45894306a635f1d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>udfs.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>226816</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:54</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>213b882f59cdc02bbf4fed30e3025df2</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ULIAGPKX.SYS</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>60984</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:52</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.22176</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>167b71cb9a04271ae942cde0b76a12ee</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>uliahci.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>238648</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-05-2008 11:21:43</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.3.0.2</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>ULi Electronics Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>ULi SATA Controller Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>22f2170bde5cc96bbca843aa8eabf4fa</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ulsata.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>98408</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-03-2008 18:55:26</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.1.0.31</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Promise Technology, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Promise UlSata Series Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>731ba9cf2df1741b9987a3a56c07034f</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ulsata2.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>115816</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-03-2008 18:55:31</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.0.0.38</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Promise Technology, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Promise SATAII150 Series Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>743b3bf2ef1f69b904cc0afcc8725d4e</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>umbus.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>34816</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:53:40</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>2a5e3a2aac07beb5d7f9216a90d0939f</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>umpass.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>7680</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:53:39</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>bd73c085820f94126fed370da935dd6b</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>usb8023.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>15872</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>03-14-2013 23:04:03</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18782</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>f510176cc89ea88a7906c9d4f4d4f1bb</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>USBCAMD.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>25856</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:56</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>9a0965878435111a07f162ce17ed8681</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>USBCAMD2.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>25856</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:56</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ea4971d713567c128726070dd2c1aea8</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>usbccgp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>73216</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>9f94ed382a3ba45a966f6ac762cc2ca6</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>usbcir.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>68608</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:53:25</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>554a6c3a97bbb4f8241969285c59ac65</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>usbd.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>5888</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>4be0430699abb57bb47fd3082870af53</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>usbehci.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>39936</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:00</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>c8efcf53b9c0992557288e101183f15d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>usbhub.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>196096</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:08</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>e19a80d497bff5b0dc1b06cedaa45c0f</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>usbohci.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>19456</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:53:21</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>1780958b580d0aa2d091936aa83af04b</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>usbport.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>226304</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:06</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>349b8f38341e37b6654686dd2383ecd7</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>usbprint.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>18944</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 06:14:40</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>822afc274bc8ca5394fc8f9ab8ea105e</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>USBSTOR.SYS</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>65536</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:08</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>fead4c82ae570dfdce0c043e13be8367</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>usbuhci.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>23552</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>51627ff73d9485580787c975af28ccdc</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>vga.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>25088</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:52:06</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>c77d475c78d52d967d67ab4cf11b60dc</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>vgapnp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>26112</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 08:48:52</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>629174a90471d9e1026029f83cfc97be</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>VIAAGP.SYS</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>56888</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:50</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.22176</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>a4d8a7db30e4db14117a77561943d978</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>viac7.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>41472</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:27:21</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>b0c51ecdcd0cf005110a088ad2cb3533</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>viaide.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>20024</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:49:43</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>5.1.3790.150</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>VIA Technologies, Inc.</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>VIA PCI IDE MINI Driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>8b3df3e7b228e28c2332a42191040e93</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>videoprt.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>110080</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:52:12</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>c8d9b0df738c2dd84d6cfb0442ca8b3d</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>vmbus.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>185032</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 11:24:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.17101</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>269a71cff4e680957a2a3daf3cd40c49</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>volmgr.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>52792</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:28</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ee1d24f7c9ed9c8e2e5ba3376cfee3cf</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>volmgrx.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>292840</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:22:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>399266f6d9df8cf362df083789041995</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>volsnap.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>224640</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>12-13-2012 04:35:48</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18679</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>56f23bcd01762024e742c8b655b2c208</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>vsmraid.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>130616</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-05-2008 11:21:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6000.6161</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>VIA RAID driver</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>62cf5f488c1de6f850a8756d2b31d2b1</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>wacompen.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>20608</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:51:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>7c689c174aacaa457abd12aacfffe215</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>wanarp.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>62464</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:56:31</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>b5d3dd10223b4bf188f8bd7707959a5f</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>watchdog.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>33280</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>10-20-2009 14:21:55</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6002.18005</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>c78944f7d7096cca2a0d0c0867407827</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>wd.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>22072</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:52:18</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>0dc857dec7ce15d8c7b6a61f227ec417</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>Wdf01000.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>526952</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>03-08-2013 12:28:01</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.11.9200.16384</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>163305363975ab0fe37b77243a8462a6</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>WdfLdr.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>47720</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>03-08-2013 12:28:01</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>1.11.9200.16384</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>299044ea04fdf8b4da22ae430a064f13</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>winhv.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>45000</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 11:24:46</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.17101</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>33fb852a961119901cedd890fd987fbd</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>wmiacpi.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>11264</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:32:47</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>917ff45c4dfd67b79273ee544f00b349</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>wmilib.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>17976</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:53:09</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>6cf2141cd88cd3cbdc5d7ca8f31febf8</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>ws2ifsl.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>15872</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>01-19-2008 05:56:49</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.0.6001.18000</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ee25b52c93295e1b19499d3b6fe739f1</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>WUDFPf.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>66560</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>03-08-2013 12:28:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.2.9200.16384</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ef56cbbc89c708918574d66488080906</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>WUDFRd.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>155136</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>03-08-2013 12:28:02</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>6.2.9200.16384</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER>Microsoft Corporation</MANUFACTURER> <PRODUCTNAME>Microsoft® Windows® Operating System</PRODUCTNAME> <HASH>ed1ce06fce4a265ba85bdf637b733561</HASH> </DRIVER> -<DRIVER> <FILENAME>UnlockerDriver5.sys</FILENAME> <FILESIZE>4096</FILESIZE> <CREATIONDATE>07-04-2010 19:51:26</CREATIONDATE> <VERSION>0.0.0.0</VERSION> <MANUFACTURER/> <PRODUCTNAME/> <HASH>6f963f0dfbb2c0bd6433f2cf0f2fb2ea</HASH> </DRIVER> </DRIVERS> </SYSTEMINFO>

#7 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

sorry that last one looks like gibberish....

#8 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Hi nasdaq,

on researching this more I loaded nirsoft whatsinstartup and there is an instance of Google update loading... I thought this was deleted frm the previous steps but perhaps its still loading in normal mode. There is an option to delete this start up but I wanted to check you want to try this first?

I'll wait to hear

G

#9 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,497 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:45 AM

The Google update should be ok.
What was removed are entries in the Google preferences that were added by the adware removed by the tools.
===

Quoted from the Dump file text.

ACPI\PNP0C04</HARDWAREID> </DEVICE> -<DEVICE> <DESCRIPTION>Windows Hardware Error

I cannot identify which hardware is the problem.
Check the computer's hardware by looking at the section of the System control panel.

You may be able to view the .dmp file using this tool.
How to Use Dumpchk.exe to check a memory dump file
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/156280

Can you find any indicator that would identify the culprit?
===

Someone in the Internal hardware forum http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum7.html

may be able to help you better than I can on this issues.

As I previously said this is not my domain.

#10 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

Hi thanks, there is still this issue with a google desktop install folder that was created when the problems started C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop... this cant be deleted.

I did a Google search on it - https://www.google.co.uk/#q=C%3A%5CProgram+Files%5CGoogle%5CDesktop%5CInstall the first 3 answers are from this forum...

Is this aything to worry about? i can't help think it is seeing as it was created when the trouble started? Is it worth running combofix, FRST  or Roguekiller as suggested in those recent forums? 

Ta

Gary

#11 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,497 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

I have no problem with that.
If the tools can be run.

Please run in the following order.

--RogueKiller--
  • Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller for 32bit or Roguekiller for 64bit
  • Quit all programs that you may have started.
  • Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
  • For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"
  • For Windows XP, double-click to start.
  • Wait until Prescan has finished ...
  • Then Click on "Scan" button
  • Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
  • click on "delete"
  • Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished"
  • Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
  • The log should be found in RKreport[1].txt on your Desktop
  • Exit/Close RogueKiller+
===

Download correct tool for your operating system.
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (64 bit)
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (32 bit)
and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
===

Not sure if ComboFix will run on your System.
If it does you may or may not be prompted to install the Windows Recovery Console.

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:
Link 1
Link 2
IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
  • Disable your Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools.
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
  • Some Rookit infection may damage your boot sector. The Windows Recovery Console may be needed to restore it. Do not bypass this installation. You may regret it.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
RcAuto1.gif
Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
whatnext.png
Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

Note: If you have difficulty properly disabling your protection programs, refer to this link --> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html

Do not mouse click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note: If after running ComboFix you get this error message "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." when attempting to run a program all you need to do is restart the computer to reset the registry.

Post the log and keep me posted

#12 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

Hi Thanks

I ran roguekiller and others which pointed out I had Zeroaccess virus... that cleaned it. see log below

I tried running FRST but keep getting Error : Error in expression - Line 17539 (File C:\Users|Administrator Local\Desktop\FRST.exe I've re-downloaded and still not worked?

It says Combofix not meant for servers.

RogueKiller V8.7.1 [Oct  3 2013] by Tigzy
mail : tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com
Blog : http://tigzyrk.blogspot.com/

Operating System : Windows Server 2008 (6.0.6002 Service Pack 2) 32 bits version
Started in : Safe mode with network support
User : Administrator Local [Admin rights]
Mode : Remove -- Date : 10/09/2013 15:49:26
| ARK || FAK || MBR |

¤¤¤ Bad processes : 1 ¤¤¤
[ZeroAccess][SERVICE] ???etadpug -- "C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \...\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\GoogleUpdate.exe" < [x] -> STOPPED

¤¤¤ Registry Entries : 16 ¤¤¤
[RUN][ZeroAccess] HKCU\[...]\Run : Google Update ("C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\?��?��?��\?��?��?��\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\GoogleUpdate.exe" >) -> DELETED
[RUN][SUSP PATH] HKCU\[...]\Run : DellSystemDetect (C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dell\Dell System Detect.appref-ms [-]) -> DELETED
[RUN][ZeroAccess] HKUS\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004\[...]\Run : Google Update ("C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\?��?��?��\?��?��?��\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\GoogleUpdate.exe" >) -> [0xc0000034] Unknown error
[RUN][SUSP PATH] HKUS\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004\[...]\Run : DellSystemDetect (C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dell\Dell System Detect.appref-ms [-]) -> [0x2] The system cannot find the file specified.
[RUN][SUSP PATH] HKLM\[...]\RunOnce : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (cleanup) (rundll32.exe "C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\cleanup.dll",ProcessCleanupScript [x][7][x]) -> DELETED
[SERVICE][ZeroAccess] HKLM\[...]\CS002\[...]\Services : ???etadpug ("C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \...\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\GoogleUpdate.exe" < [x]) -> DELETED
[HJ POL][PUM] HKCU\[...]\System : DisableTaskMgr (0) -> DELETED
[HJ POL][PUM] HKCU\[...]\System : DisableRegistryTools (0) -> DELETED
[HJ SMENU][PUM] HKCU\[...]\Advanced : Start_ShowMyPics (0) -> REPLACED (1)
[HJ SMENU][PUM] HKCU\[...]\Advanced : Start_ShowMyGames (0) -> REPLACED (1)
[HJ SMENU][PUM] HKCU\[...]\Advanced : Start_ShowMyMusic (0) -> REPLACED (1)
[HJ DESK][PUM] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee} (1) -> REPLACED (0)
[HJ DESK][PUM] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> REPLACED (0)
[HID SVC][Hidden from API] HKLM\[...]\CCSet\[...]\Services : . e () -> [0x3] The system cannot find the path specified.
[HID SVC][Hidden from API] HKLM\[...]\CS001\[...]\Services : . e () -> [0x3] The system cannot find the path specified.
[HID SVC][Hidden from API] HKLM\[...]\CS002\[...]\Services : . e () -> [0x3] The system cannot find the path specified.

¤¤¤ Scheduled tasks : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Startup Entries : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Web browsers : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Particular Files / Folders: ¤¤¤
[ZeroAccess][Folder] Install : C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Desktop\Install [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] Install : C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] L : C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\?��?��?��\?��?��?��\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\L [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] U : C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\?��?��?��\?��?��?��\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\U [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] {6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a} : C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\?��?��?��\?��?��?��\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a} [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] ???ﯹ๛ : C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\?��?��?��\?��?��?��\???ﯹ๛ [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] ?��?��?�� : C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\?��?��?��\?��?��?�� [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] ?��?��?�� : C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\?��?��?�� [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] {6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a} : C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a} [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][File] 00000004.@ : C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \...\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\L\00000004.@ [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][File] 201d3dde : C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \...\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\L\201d3dde [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][File] 76603ac3 : C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \...\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\L\76603ac3 [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] L : C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \...\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\L [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] U : C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \...\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\U [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] {6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a} : C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \...\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a} [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] ???ﯹ๛ : C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \...\???ﯹ๛ [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] ... : C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \... [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder]     : C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\    [-] --> DELETED
[ZeroAccess][Folder] {6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a} : C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a} [-] --> DELETED

¤¤¤ Driver : [NOT LOADED 0xc000035f] ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ External Hives: ¤¤¤
-> E:\windows\system32\config\SYSTEM | DRVINFO [Drv - E:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - x:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> E:\windows\system32\config\SOFTWARE | DRVINFO [Drv - E:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - x:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> E:\windows\system32\config\SECURITY | DRVINFO [Drv - E:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - x:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> E:\windows\system32\config\SAM | DRVINFO [Drv - E:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - x:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> E:\windows\system32\config\DEFAULT | DRVINFO [Drv - E:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - x:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> E:\Users\Default\NTUSER.DAT | DRVINFO [Drv - E:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - x:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]

¤¤¤ Infection : ZeroAccess ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ HOSTS File: ¤¤¤
--> %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

127.0.0.1       localhost
::1             localhost

¤¤¤ MBR Check: ¤¤¤

+++++ PhysicalDrive0: (\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 @ SCSI) (Standard disk drives) - Dell VIRTUAL DISK SCSI Disk Device +++++
--- User ---
[MBR] 0b4c3821ed8178fbf78a7a5ceb336845
[BSP] 7b8e47267250a06aa39260c2dc400db6 : Windows Vista MBR Code
Partition table:
0 - [XXXXXX] DELL-UTIL (0xde) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 63 | Size: 78 Mo
1 - [XXXXXX] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 161792 | Size: 3072 Mo
2 - [ACTIVE] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 6453248 | Size: 40960 Mo
3 - [XXXXXX] EXTEN-LBA (0x0f) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 90339328 | Size: 193712 Mo
User = LL1 ... OK!
Error reading LL2 MBR!

Finished : << RKreport[0]_D_10092013_154926.txt >>
RKreport[0]_S_10092013_141709.txt;RKreport[0]_S_10092013_150726.txt

After running roguekiller again I had a couple of bits left over

RogueKiller V8.7.1 [Oct  3 2013] by Tigzy
mail : tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com
Blog : http://tigzyrk.blogspot.com/

Operating System : Windows Server 2008 (6.0.6002 Service Pack 2) 32 bits version
Started in : Safe mode with network support
User : Administrator Local [Admin rights]
Mode : Scan -- Date : 10/09/2013 16:04:18
| ARK || FAK || MBR |

¤¤¤ Bad processes : 1 ¤¤¤
[ZeroAccess][SERVICE] ???etadpug -- "C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \...\???ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\GoogleUpdate.exe" < [x] -> STOPPED

¤¤¤ Registry Entries : 2 ¤¤¤
[HID SVC][Hidden from API] HKLM\[...]\CCSet\[...]\Services : . e () -> FOUND
[HID SVC][Hidden from API] HKLM\[...]\CS001\[...]\Services : . e () -> FOUND

¤¤¤ Scheduled tasks : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Startup Entries : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Web browsers : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Particular Files / Folders: ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Driver : [NOT LOADED 0xc000035f] ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ External Hives: ¤¤¤
-> E:\windows\system32\config\SYSTEM | DRVINFO [Drv - E:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - x:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> E:\windows\system32\config\SOFTWARE | DRVINFO [Drv - E:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - x:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> E:\windows\system32\config\SECURITY | DRVINFO [Drv - E:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - x:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> E:\windows\system32\config\SAM | DRVINFO [Drv - E:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - x:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> E:\windows\system32\config\DEFAULT | DRVINFO [Drv - E:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - x:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> E:\Users\Default\NTUSER.DAT | DRVINFO [Drv - E:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - x:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]

¤¤¤ Infection : ZeroAccess ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ HOSTS File: ¤¤¤
--> %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

127.0.0.1       localhost
::1             localhost

¤¤¤ MBR Check: ¤¤¤

+++++ PhysicalDrive0: (\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 @ SCSI) (Standard disk drives) - Dell VIRTUAL DISK SCSI Disk Device +++++
--- User ---
[MBR] 0b4c3821ed8178fbf78a7a5ceb336845
[BSP] 7b8e47267250a06aa39260c2dc400db6 : Windows Vista MBR Code
Partition table:
0 - [XXXXXX] DELL-UTIL (0xde) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 63 | Size: 78 Mo
1 - [XXXXXX] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 161792 | Size: 3072 Mo
2 - [ACTIVE] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 6453248 | Size: 40960 Mo
3 - [XXXXXX] EXTEN-LBA (0x0f) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 90339328 | Size: 193712 Mo
User = LL1 ... OK!
Error reading LL2 MBR!

Finished : << RKreport[0]_S_10092013_160418.txt >>
RKreport[0]_D_10092013_154926.txt;RKreport[0]_D_10092013_160148.txt;RKreport[0]_S_10092013_141709.txt
RKreport[0]_S_10092013_150726.txt;RKreport[0]_S_10092013_160102.txt

#13 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Thanks for your help so far, are the registry entries or service entry above anything to worry about? Roguekiller couldnt delete them.

Do you have any other thoughts?

#14 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,497 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

Looking better.

Are you able to run the ComboFix program?

If not try this one.

Download OTL to your desktop.
Double click on the icon to run it.
Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.

OTL_Main_Tutorial.gif
  • Select All Users.
  • Under the Custom Scan box paste this text in bold in
netsvcs
BASESERVICES
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
services.*
explorer.exe
winlogon.exe
Userinit.exe
svchost.exe
winsock.*
/md5stop
CREATERESTOREPOINT

Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
Post both logs DO NOT ATTACH THEM.

#15 gazzabhoy

gazzabhoy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Thanks.... no I could not run combofix but I do have a recovery option when I start in safe mode.

Here is the output from OTL:

OTL.txt

OTL logfile created on: 09/10/2013 22:27:22 - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0     Folder = C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop
Windows Vista Server Standard Edition (full installation) Service Pack 2 (Version = 6.0.6002) - Type = NTServer
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

3.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 3.58 Gb Available Physical Memory | 89.75% Memory free
8.15 Gb Paging File | 7.93 Gb Available in Paging File | 97.25% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 40.00 Gb Total Space | 7.57 Gb Free Space | 18.93% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 189.17 Gb Total Space | 1.65 Gb Free Space | 0.87% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 3.00 Gb Total Space | 2.14 Gb Free Space | 71.24% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: TRAFFICSERVER | User Name: Administrator Local | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: SafeMode with Networking | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2013/10/09 22:22:44 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2009/04/11 07:27:36 | 002,926,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\explorer.exe

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \...\ﯹ๛\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\GoogleUpdate.exe < [WARNING: C:\Program Files\Google\Desktop\Install\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\   \...\???\{6f87a172-df91-5e7a-b506-4d99fae1b38a}\GoogleUpdate.exe <] -- (etadpug)
SRV - [2013/07/29 11:38:10 | 000,156,312 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Livedrive\VSSService.exe -- (LivedriveVSSService)
SRV - [2013/04/04 14:50:32 | 000,701,512 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe -- (MBAMService)
SRV - [2013/04/04 14:50:32 | 000,418,376 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe -- (MBAMScheduler)
SRV - [2010/04/21 18:46:17 | 000,373,760 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\iisw3adm.dll -- (WAS)
SRV - [2010/04/21 18:46:17 | 000,373,760 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\iisw3adm.dll -- (W3SVC)
SRV - [2009/09/20 12:55:17 | 000,655,624 | ---- | M] (Acresso Software Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe -- (FLEXnet Licensing Service)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:20 | 000,468,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\lserver.dll -- (TermServLicensing)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:17 | 000,052,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\apphostsvc.dll -- (AppHostSvc)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:27:53 | 000,078,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\rsopprov.exe -- (RSoPProv)
SRV - [2009/03/13 19:49:28 | 000,332,656 | ---- | M] (GFI Software Ltd.) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\GFI\LANguard 9.0\lnssatt.exe -- (gfi_lanss9_attservice)
SRV - [2008/11/26 15:16:26 | 000,238,936 | ---- | M] (FileMaker, Inc.) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\FileMaker\FileMaker Server\Common\service-wrapper\fmservicewrapper.exe -- (FileMaker Server)
SRV - [2008/01/19 12:23:32 | 000,013,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\sacsvr.dll -- (sacsvr)
SRV - [2008/01/19 12:23:31 | 000,022,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\FCRegSvc.dll -- (FCRegSvc)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - File not found [Kernel | System | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\txtmvezn.sys -- (txtmvezn)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\system32\TrueSight.sys -- (TrueSight)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- system32\drivers\storflt.sys -- (storflt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\s3cap.sys -- (s3cap)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bthmodem.sys -- (BTHMODEM)
DRV - [2013/10/09 00:13:08 | 000,022,056 | ---- | M] (Emsisoft GmbH) [File_System | System | Stopped] -- C:\EEK\Run\a2ddax86.sys -- (A2DDA)
DRV - [2013/10/09 00:13:06 | 000,050,200 | ---- | M] (Emsisoft GmbH) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\EEK\Run\cleanhlp32.sys -- (cleanhlp)
DRV - [2013/04/04 14:50:32 | 000,022,856 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys -- (MBAMProtector)
DRV - [2012/11/10 11:50:32 | 000,299,144 | ---- | M] (EldoS Corporation) [Kernel | System | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\cbfs3.sys -- (cbfs3)
DRV - [2010/07/04 20:51:26 | 000,004,096 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | Unavailable | Unknown] -- C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerDriver5.sys -- (UnlockerDriver5)
DRV - [2010/04/14 04:04:08 | 000,026,624 | ---- | M] (Dell Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dcdbas32.sys -- (dcdbas)
DRV - [2009/03/18 23:45:36 | 000,574,504 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bxois.sys -- (BXOIS)
DRV - [2009/03/18 23:45:34 | 000,070,656 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bxdiagx.sys -- (b06diag)
DRV - [2008/02/19 22:36:54 | 001,431,552 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ati2mtag.sys -- (ati2mtag)
DRV - [2008/01/19 12:23:32 | 000,088,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\sacdrv.sys -- (sacdrv)
DRV - [2008/01/19 12:23:25 | 000,185,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vmbus.sys -- (vmbus)
DRV - [2008/01/19 12:23:25 | 000,037,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\storvsc.sys -- (storvsc)
DRV - [2008/01/19 12:23:25 | 000,031,232 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\qd26032.sys -- (ioatdma)
DRV - [2008/01/19 05:25:05 | 000,220,672 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\e1e6032.sys -- (e1express)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/default.aspx?c=uk&l=en&s=gen
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}: "URL" = http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&rls=com.microsoft:{language}:{referrer:source?}&ie={inputEncoding}&oe={outputEncoding}&sourceid=ie7

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =

IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/default.aspx?c=uk&l=en&s=gen
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE8SRC
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004\..\SearchScopes\{6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}: "URL" = http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&rls=com.microsoft:{language}:{referrer:source?}&ie={inputEncoding}&oe={outputEncoding}&sourceid=ie7
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <-loopback>

========== FireFox ==========

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WPF,version=3.5: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)

========== Chrome  ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?q={searchTerms}&{google:RLZ}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:searchClient}{google:sourceId}{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}{google:omniboxStartMarginParameter}ie={inputEncoding}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}client={google:suggestClient}&q={searchTerms}&{google:cursorPosition}{google:zeroPrefixUrl}{google:pageClassification}sugkey={google:suggestAPIKeyParameter},
CHR - Extension: Docs = C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aohghmighlieiainnegkcijnfilokake\0.0.0.6_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Drive = C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf\6.2_0\
CHR - Extension: YouTube = C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo\4.2.5_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Search = C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf\0.0.0.19_0\
CHR - Extension: Gmail = C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia\7_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2006/09/18 22:41:30 | 000,000,761 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1       localhost
O1 - Hosts: ::1             localhost
O2 - BHO: (SSVHelper Class) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (BrowserHelper Class) - {EDF48A39-1442-463F-9F4E-F376A78D034A} - C:\Program Files\Livedrive\ExplorerExtensions.dll (Livedrive Internet Ltd)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [APSDaemon] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [bacstray] C:\Program Files\Broadcom\BACS\BacsTray.exe (Broadcom Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UnlockerAssistant] C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide File not found
O4 - HKU\.DEFAULT..\Run: [Livedrive] C:\Program Files\Livedrive\Livedrive.exe (Livedrive Internet Ltd)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-18..\Run: [Livedrive] C:\Program Files\Livedrive\Livedrive.exe (Livedrive Internet Ltd)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004..\Run: [Livedrive] C:\Program Files\Livedrive\Livedrive.exe (Livedrive Internet Ltd)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004..\RunOnce: [Report] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt ()
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: ShowSuperHidden = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoWelcomeScreen = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: disablecad = 0
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\npjpi160_07.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: Bonjour - {7F9DB11C-E358-4ca6-A83D-ACC663939424} - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\ExplorerPlugin.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004\..Trusted Domains: dell.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} https://akamaicdn.webex.com/client/WBXclient-T27L10NSP27-10832/support/ieatgpc1.cab (GpcContainer Class)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = NudeDesign.local
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{8B406A3F-FC54-47CC-B59E-F4749CAE7168}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.100.100
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{C925DF21-0901-4D41-A413-7360C85DED65}: NameServer = 194.168.4.100,194.168.8.100
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent: DllName - (Ati2evxx.dll) -  File not found
O21 - SSODL: EldosMountNotificator - {5FF49FE8-B332-4CB9-B102-FB6951629E55} - C:\Windows\System32\CbFsMntNtf3.dll (EldoS Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {5FF49FE8-B332-4CB9-B102-FB6951629E55} - Virtual Storage Mount Notification - C:\Windows\System32\CbFsMntNtf3.dll (EldoS Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/09/18 22:43:36 | 000,000,024 | ---- | M] () - C:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2013/10/09 13:02:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] - C:\Autoruns -- [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{7f564d1b-7a28-11e0-9565-002219c682e7}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{7f564d1b-7a28-11e0-9565-002219c682e7}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\LaunchU3.exe -a
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)

NetSvcs: FastUserSwitchingCompatibility -  File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - C:\Windows\System32\ias.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: Nla -  File not found
NetSvcs: Ntmssvc -  File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation -  File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent -  File not found
NetSvcs: Remoteaccess -  File not found
NetSvcs: SRService -  File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp -  File not found
NetSvcs: LogonHours -  File not found
NetSvcs: PCAudit -  File not found
NetSvcs: helpsvc -  File not found
NetSvcs: uploadmgr -  File not found
NetSvcs: sacsvr - C:\Windows\System32\sacsvr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

CREATERESTOREPOINT
System Restore Service not available.

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/10/09 22:22:44 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2013/10/09 18:55:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\EEK
[2013/10/09 16:32:06 | 005,132,072 | ---- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2013/10/09 16:23:44 | 001,087,213 | ---- | C] (Farbar) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\FRST.exe
[2013/10/09 16:14:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HitmanPro
[2013/10/09 16:14:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\HitmanPro
[2013/10/09 16:13:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\HitmanPro
[2013/10/09 14:15:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\RK_Quarantine
[2013/10/09 14:09:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\FRST
[2013/10/09 13:52:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group
[2013/10/09 13:52:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Revo Uninstaller
[2013/10/09 13:02:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Autoruns
[2013/10/08 21:16:46 | 000,688,992 | ---- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\dds.exe
[2013/10/08 21:12:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\ERUNT
[2013/10/08 20:58:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\AdwCleaner
[2013/10/08 20:55:42 | 000,688,992 | ---- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\dds.scr
[2013/10/08 20:55:02 | 001,032,220 | ---- | C] (Thisisu) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\JRT.exe
[2013/10/04 07:58:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Runtime Software
[2013/10/04 07:58:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software
[2013/10/03 19:57:16 | 000,688,992 | ---- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\dds.com
[2013/10/03 09:12:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Beyond Compare 3
[2013/10/02 12:04:53 | 002,293,880 | ---- | C] (Paramount Software UK Ltd) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\reflectdl.exe
[2013/10/02 11:47:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
[2013/10/02 11:42:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Macrium
[2013/10/01 19:18:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unlocker
[2013/10/01 19:18:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Unlocker
[2013/10/01 18:45:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BrowserSafeguard
[2013/10/01 13:57:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dell
[2013/09/30 16:32:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Licenses
[2013/09/30 16:32:29 | 001,070,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MSCOMCTL.OCX
[2013/09/30 16:32:29 | 000,129,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\MSSTDFMT.DLL
[2013/09/30 16:32:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SpywareBlaster
[2013/09/30 16:32:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster
[2013/09/30 16:24:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Documents\ccleaner
[2013/09/30 15:35:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner
[2013/09/30 15:35:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
[2013/09/30 15:24:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft BlueScreenView
[2013/09/30 15:24:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\NirSoft
[2013/09/30 11:45:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\Minidump
[2013/09/30 11:27:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2013/09/30 11:26:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2013/09/30 11:26:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2013/09/30 11:26:49 | 000,022,856 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2013/09/30 11:26:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2013/09/30 11:13:58 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Windows\System32\%APPDATA%
[2013/09/30 08:12:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\OpenManage
[2013/09/29 11:42:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\AomeiBR
[2013/09/29 11:18:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Livedrive
[2013/09/29 11:18:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Livedrive
[2013/09/11 11:05:10 | 002,382,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.tlb
[2013/09/11 11:05:09 | 000,607,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeeds.dll
[2013/09/11 11:05:09 | 000,176,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieui.dll
[2013/09/11 11:05:09 | 000,142,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieUnatt.exe
[2013/09/11 11:05:09 | 000,065,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jsproxy.dll
[2013/09/11 11:05:08 | 001,800,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jscript9.dll
[2013/09/11 11:05:07 | 001,427,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\inetcpl.cpl
[2013/09/11 11:05:07 | 000,231,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\url.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/10/09 22:22:44 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2013/10/09 22:18:01 | 000,647,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
[2013/10/09 22:18:01 | 000,121,472 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
[2013/10/09 22:13:53 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2013/10/09 18:55:20 | 000,000,435 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\Emsisoft Emergency Kit.lnk
[2013/10/09 16:44:51 | 000,001,258 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\registry08-10-13.reg
[2013/10/09 16:32:06 | 005,132,072 | ---- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2013/10/09 16:23:50 | 001,087,213 | ---- | M] (Farbar) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\FRST.exe
[2013/10/09 16:14:22 | 000,001,645 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\HitmanPro.lnk
[2013/10/09 14:14:49 | 000,915,968 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\RogueKiller.exe
[2013/10/09 13:52:10 | 000,000,943 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\Revo Uninstaller.lnk
[2013/10/08 22:14:07 | 162,592,597 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
[2013/10/08 22:10:56 | 000,001,356 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
[2013/10/08 22:10:13 | 000,003,664 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/10/08 22:10:13 | 000,003,664 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/10/08 22:10:02 | 000,000,438 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{CD2FF802-3B0E-48BE-93A6-E4CE445AA097}.job
[2013/10/08 21:16:49 | 000,688,992 | ---- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\dds.exe
[2013/10/08 20:55:42 | 000,688,992 | ---- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\dds.scr
[2013/10/08 20:55:02 | 001,032,220 | ---- | M] (Thisisu) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\JRT.exe
[2013/10/08 20:54:42 | 001,045,226 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\adwcleaner.exe
[2013/10/08 20:24:13 | 000,001,895 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk
[2013/10/04 07:58:29 | 000,000,831 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\DriveImage XML.lnk
[2013/10/04 07:58:29 | 000,000,807 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\DriveImage XML.lnk
[2013/10/03 19:57:19 | 000,688,992 | ---- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\dds.com
[2013/10/03 09:12:41 | 000,000,699 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\Beyond Compare 3.lnk
[2013/10/02 11:47:12 | 000,001,871 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2013/10/02 11:46:47 | 000,000,908 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2013/10/02 11:46:30 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\MSDOS.SYS
[2013/10/02 11:46:30 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\IO.SYS
[2013/10/01 17:00:10 | 000,235,864 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2013/09/30 16:32:29 | 000,000,779 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\SpywareBlaster.lnk
[2013/09/30 16:21:40 | 221,398,466 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\registry30-09-13.reg
[2013/09/30 16:11:00 | 000,002,243 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\epplauncher.mif
[2013/09/30 15:35:31 | 000,000,719 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2013/09/30 11:26:51 | 000,000,807 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
[2013/09/30 10:32:49 | 000,001,024 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\SYSTAG.BIN
[2013/09/30 05:25:30 | 002,293,880 | ---- | M] (Paramount Software UK Ltd) -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\reflectdl.exe

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2013/10/09 18:55:20 | 000,000,435 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\Emsisoft Emergency Kit.lnk
[2013/10/09 16:44:51 | 000,001,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\registry08-10-13.reg
[2013/10/09 16:14:22 | 000,001,645 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\HitmanPro.lnk
[2013/10/09 14:14:49 | 000,915,968 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\RogueKiller.exe
[2013/10/09 13:52:10 | 000,000,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\Revo Uninstaller.lnk
[2013/10/08 20:54:42 | 001,045,226 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\adwcleaner.exe
[2013/10/04 07:58:29 | 000,000,831 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\DriveImage XML.lnk
[2013/10/04 07:58:29 | 000,000,807 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\DriveImage XML.lnk
[2013/10/03 09:12:41 | 000,000,699 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\Beyond Compare 3.lnk
[2013/10/02 11:47:12 | 000,001,895 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk
[2013/10/02 11:47:12 | 000,001,871 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2013/10/02 11:46:47 | 000,000,908 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2013/10/02 11:46:30 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\MSDOS.SYS
[2013/10/02 11:46:30 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\IO.SYS
[2013/09/30 16:32:29 | 000,000,779 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\SpywareBlaster.lnk
[2013/09/30 16:21:32 | 221,398,466 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop\registry30-09-13.reg
[2013/09/30 16:11:00 | 000,002,243 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\epplauncher.mif
[2013/09/30 15:35:31 | 000,000,719 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2013/09/30 11:45:31 | 162,592,597 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
[2013/09/30 11:26:51 | 000,000,807 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
[2013/09/29 11:42:20 | 000,001,024 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\SYSTAG.BIN
[2013/09/29 11:41:47 | 000,129,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ammntdrv.sys
[2013/09/29 11:41:47 | 000,026,424 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ambakdrv.sys
[2013/09/29 11:41:47 | 000,014,392 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\amwrtdrv.sys
[2012/10/04 16:20:29 | 000,060,304 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\g2mdlhlpx.exe
[2010/11/01 19:48:21 | 000,001,356 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat
[2009/06/16 13:10:22 | 000,004,424 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\ntuser.pol

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[2008/01/19 12:42:07 | 000,000,227 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\Desktop.ini

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]
"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll -- [2013/02/27 05:00:13 | 011,586,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]
"" = %systemroot%\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009/04/11 07:28:19 | 000,614,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]
"" = %systemroot%\system32\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2009/04/11 07:28:25 | 000,347,648 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Both

========== LOP Check ==========

[2012/10/08 10:28:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\4D
[2010/11/01 19:41:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\FileMaker Pro
[2010/11/01 19:41:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\net.dacons.filefire express
[2009/02/15 02:58:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\net.dacons.mail.it
[2010/11/13 11:31:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\Scooter Software
[2008/09/17 18:21:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\Softland
[2009/04/06 13:53:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Roaming\TeamViewer
[2010/06/01 11:08:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator.NUDEDESIGN\AppData\Roaming\BACS.exe
[2009/06/22 19:01:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator.NUDEDESIGN\AppData\Roaming\FileMaker
[2009/06/22 19:02:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator.NUDEDESIGN\AppData\Roaming\FileMaker Pro
[2009/06/22 19:02:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator.NUDEDESIGN\AppData\Roaming\Leadertech
[2009/06/22 19:02:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator.NUDEDESIGN\AppData\Roaming\net.dacons.filefire express
[2009/06/22 19:02:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator.NUDEDESIGN\AppData\Roaming\net.dacons.mail.it
[2010/09/24 10:46:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator.NUDEDESIGN\AppData\Roaming\TrafficAirtime.2EB2B69D7E0FDE4F25C4001C5825E0FCA11F78DD.1
[2010/01/26 12:49:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Administrator.NUDEDESIGN\AppData\Roaming\TrafficTimeRecorder.2EB2B69D7E0FDE4F25C4001C5825E0FCA11F78DD.1

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

========== Base Services ==========
SRV - [2006/11/02 10:46:02 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\aelupsvc.dll -- (AeLookupSvc)
SRV - [2013/02/27 04:57:25 | 000,033,280 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\appinfo.dll -- (Appinfo)
SRV - [2008/01/19 08:33:01 | 000,059,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe -- (ALG)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:23 | 000,758,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\qmgr.dll -- (BITS)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:18 | 000,334,848 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\BFE.DLL -- (BFE)
SRV - [2011/11/16 15:12:25 | 000,009,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe -- (KeyIso)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:19 | 000,268,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\es.dll -- (EventSystem)
SRV - [2008/01/19 08:33:49 | 000,081,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\browser.dll -- (Browser)
SRV - [2013/04/24 05:00:30 | 000,133,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\cryptsvc.dll -- (CryptSvc)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:24 | 000,550,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll -- (DcomLaunch)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:18 | 000,204,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcsvc.dll -- (Dhcp)
SRV - [2011/03/02 16:44:27 | 000,086,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\dnsrslvr.dll -- (Dnscache)
SRV - [2008/01/19 08:34:08 | 000,057,344 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\eapsvc.dll -- (EapHost)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:19 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\hidserv.dll -- (hidserv)
SRV - [2008/01/19 08:34:34 | 000,288,256 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\ipnathlp.dll -- (SharedAccess)
No service found with a name of PolicyAgent
No service found with a name of MsMpSvc
No service found with a name of NisSrv
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:24 | 000,311,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\swprv.dll -- (swprv)
SRV - [2008/01/19 08:34:49 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\mmcss.dll -- (MMCSS)
SRV - [2008/01/19 08:35:36 | 000,274,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\netman.dll -- (Netman)
SRV - [2008/01/19 08:35:36 | 000,237,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\netprofm.dll -- (netprofm)
SRV - [2008/01/19 08:35:38 | 000,168,448 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\nlasvc.dll -- (NlaSvc)
SRV - [2008/01/19 08:35:57 | 000,018,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\nsisvc.dll -- (nsi)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:25 | 000,222,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\umpnpmgr.dll -- (PlugPlay)
SRV - [2010/08/17 15:11:37 | 000,128,000 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe -- (Spooler)
SRV - [2011/11/16 15:12:25 | 000,009,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe -- (ProtectedStorage)
No service found with a name of EMDMgmt
SRV - [2008/01/19 08:36:15 | 000,090,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\rasauto.dll -- (RasAuto)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:24 | 000,262,144 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\rasmans.dll -- (RasMan)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:24 | 000,550,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll -- (RpcSs)
SRV - [2008/01/19 08:36:20 | 000,019,968 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\seclogon.dll -- (seclogon)
SRV - [2011/11/16 15:12:25 | 000,009,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe -- (SamSs)
No service found with a name of wscsvc
SRV - [2010/09/06 17:20:29 | 000,125,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\srvsvc.dll -- (LanmanServer)
SRV - [2009/07/10 12:47:42 | 000,247,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\shsvcs.dll -- (ShellHWDetection)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:27:49 | 003,408,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\SLsvc.exe -- (slsvc)
SRV - [2010/11/04 19:55:12 | 000,601,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\schedsvc.dll -- (Schedule)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:24 | 000,242,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\tapisrv.dll -- (TapiSrv)
SRV - [2009/07/10 12:47:42 | 000,247,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\shsvcs.dll -- (Themes)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:23 | 000,153,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\profsvc.dll -- (ProfSvc)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:10 | 001,055,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\VSSVC.exe -- (VSS)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:18 | 000,315,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\audiosrv.dll -- (Audiosrv)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:18 | 000,315,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\audiosrv.dll -- (AudioEndpointBuilder)
No service found with a name of SDRSVC
No service found with a name of WinDefend
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:25 | 001,017,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\wevtsvc.dll -- (EventLog)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:20 | 000,407,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\MPSSVC.dll -- (MpsSvc)
No service found with a name of stisvc
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:27:45 | 000,073,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\msiexec.exe -- (msiserver)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:25 | 000,162,304 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll -- (Winmgmt)
SRV - [2012/06/02 23:19:17 | 001,933,848 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\wuaueng.dll -- (wuauserv)
SRV - [2009/04/11 07:28:18 | 000,175,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\System32\dot3svc.dll -- (dot3svc)
No service found with a name of Wlansvc
SRV - [2009/06/10 12:42:23 | 000,160,256 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\System32\wkssvc.dll -- (LanmanWorkstation)

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >

< MD5 for: EXPLORER.EXE  >
[2009/05/20 20:16:10 | 002,927,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=4F554999D7D5F05DAAEBBA7B5BA1089D -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18164_none_5177ca9879e978e8\explorer.exe
[2009/05/20 20:16:10 | 002,927,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=50BA5850147410CDE89C523AD3BC606E -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.22298_none_51e4f8c7931bd1e1\explorer.exe
[2009/04/11 07:27:36 | 002,926,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=D07D4C3038F3578FFCE1C0237F2A1253 -- C:\Windows\explorer.exe
[2009/04/11 07:27:36 | 002,926,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=D07D4C3038F3578FFCE1C0237F2A1253 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18005_none_53a0201e76de3a0b\explorer.exe
[2008/01/19 10:05:33 | 002,927,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=FFA764631CB70A30065C12EF8E174F9F -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_51b4a71279bc6ebf\explorer.exe

< MD5 for: SERVICES  >
[2006/09/18 22:41:30 | 000,017,244 | ---- | M] () MD5=9F534244B7F8F55D5C0BB498D8D481E7 -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\services
[2008/01/19 10:07:59 | 000,017,244 | ---- | M] () MD5=9F534244B7F8F55D5C0BB498D8D481E7 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-w..nfrastructure-other_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_0485026df75afb69\services

< MD5 for: SERVICES.ASCX  >
[2008/01/19 12:23:57 | 000,005,327 | ---- | M] () MD5=B2C5581237F35981CC28C6F79F417A00 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_uddi-web-controls_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_cb7d130992676e17\services.ascx

< MD5 for: SERVICES.DAT  >
[2013/10/06 08:14:26 | 000,003,051 | ---- | M] () MD5=C0F331B23A14AEF9156F17204E3CFFA5 -- C:\Users\Administrator Local\AppData\Local\Temp\jrt\services.dat

< MD5 for: SERVICES.EXE  >
[2008/01/19 10:07:16 | 000,279,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2B336AB6286D6C81FA02CBAB914E3C6C -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..s-servicecontroller_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_cf5fc067cd49010a\services.exe
[2009/04/11 07:27:59 | 000,279,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=D4E6D91C1349B7BFB3599A6ADA56851B -- C:\Windows\System32\services.exe
[2009/04/11 07:27:59 | 000,279,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=D4E6D91C1349B7BFB3599A6ADA56851B -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..s-servicecontroller_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18005_none_d14b3973ca6acc56\services.exe

< MD5 for: SERVICES.EXE.MUI  >
[2008/01/19 12:28:18 | 000,017,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1626EACF0E7E59F85C59DDDD27C4169C -- C:\Windows\System32\en-US\services.exe.mui
[2008/01/19 12:28:18 | 000,017,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1626EACF0E7E59F85C59DDDD27C4169C -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..ontroller.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_en-us_69fd471725f52dc1\services.exe.mui

< MD5 for: SERVICES.LNK  >
[2008/01/19 12:41:09 | 000,001,603 | ---- | M] () MD5=7043C354B40B0AC6A087CAE12A3691D1 -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools\services.lnk
[2008/01/19 12:41:09 | 000,001,603 | ---- | M] () MD5=7043C354B40B0AC6A087CAE12A3691D1 -- C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools\services.lnk

< MD5 for: SERVICES.MOF  >
[2006/09/18 22:46:11 | 000,002,866 | ---- | M] () MD5=26A11C895A7F0B6D32105EBE127D8500 -- C:\Windows\System32\wbem\services.mof
[2008/01/19 10:07:16 | 000,002,866 | ---- | M] () MD5=26A11C895A7F0B6D32105EBE127D8500 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..s-servicecontroller_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_cf5fc067cd49010a\services.mof
[2008/01/19 10:07:16 | 000,002,866 | ---- | M] () MD5=26A11C895A7F0B6D32105EBE127D8500 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..s-servicecontroller_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18005_none_d14b3973ca6acc56\services.mof

< MD5 for: SERVICES.MSC  >
[2008/01/19 12:28:59 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\System32\en-US\services.msc
[2006/09/18 22:29:40 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\System32\services.msc
[2008/01/19 12:28:59 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..cessnapin.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_en-us_a43f1702fc5ec7b4\services.msc
[2008/01/19 10:04:28 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-servicessnapin_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_cf63e2a445bae4e3\services.msc

< MD5 for: SVCHOST.EXE  >
[2008/01/19 08:33:32 | 000,021,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=3794B461C45882E06856F282EEF025AF -- C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
[2008/01/19 10:02:55 | 000,021,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=3794B461C45882E06856F282EEF025AF -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-services-svchost_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_b5bb59a1054dbde5\svchost.exe
[2013/04/04 14:50:32 | 000,218,184 | ---- | M] () MD5=B4C6E3889BB310CA7E974A04EC6E46AC -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Chameleon\svchost.exe

< MD5 for: USERINIT.EXE  >
[2008/01/19 08:33:33 | 000,025,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0E135526E9785D085BCD9AEDE6FBCBF9 -- C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe
[2008/01/19 10:07:18 | 000,025,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0E135526E9785D085BCD9AEDE6FBCBF9 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-userinit_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_dc28ba15d1aff80b\userinit.exe

< MD5 for: WINLOGON.EXE  >
[2009/04/11 07:28:13 | 000,314,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=898E7C06A350D4A1A64A9EA264D55452 -- C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe
[2009/04/11 07:28:13 | 000,314,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=898E7C06A350D4A1A64A9EA264D55452 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-winlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18005_none_71ae7a22d2134741\winlogon.exe
[2013/04/04 14:50:32 | 000,218,184 | ---- | M] () MD5=B4C6E3889BB310CA7E974A04EC6E46AC -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Chameleon\winlogon.exe
[2008/01/19 10:07:22 | 000,314,880 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C2610B6BDBEFC053BBDAB4F1B965CB24 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-winlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_6fc30116d4f17bf5\winlogon.exe

< MD5 for: WINSOCK.DLL  >
[2006/11/02 08:10:22 | 000,002,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=68485C5EF0E2EFCEBF21BBB1042B823B -- C:\Windows\System32\WINSOCK.DLL
[2008/01/19 10:05:20 | 000,002,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=68485C5EF0E2EFCEBF21BBB1042B823B -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-ntvdm-system32_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6001.18000_none_fe0d791a728dd79c\WINSOCK.DLL
[2008/01/19 10:05:20 | 000,002,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=68485C5EF0E2EFCEBF21BBB1042B823B -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-ntvdm-system32_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6002.18005_none_fff8f2266fafa2e8\WINSOCK.DLL

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 141 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:0CFF5F08
@Alternate Data Stream - 119 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:5C321E34

< End of report >

and Extras.txt

OTL Extras logfile created on: 09/10/2013 22:27:22 - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0     Folder = C:\Users\Administrator Local\Desktop
Windows Vista Server Standard Edition (full installation) Service Pack 2 (Version = 6.0.6002) - Type = NTServer
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

3.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 3.58 Gb Available Physical Memory | 89.75% Memory free
8.15 Gb Paging File | 7.93 Gb Available in Paging File | 97.25% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 40.00 Gb Total Space | 7.57 Gb Free Space | 18.93% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 189.17 Gb Total Space | 1.65 Gb Free Space | 0.87% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 3.00 Gb Total Space | 2.14 Gb Free Space | 71.24% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: TRAFFICSERVER | User Name: Administrator Local | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: SafeMode with Networking | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\System32\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.hlp [@ = hlpfile] -- C:\Windows\winhlp32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
hlpfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\winhlp32.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [print] -- rundll32.exe %windir%\system32\mshtml.dll,PrintHTML "%1"
http [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
https [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

========== Firewall Settings ==========

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== Vista Active Open Ports Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]

========== Vista Active Application Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"TCP Query User{282D35D8-AC67-4B07-9671-CBBE521F8AAA}D:\data share\client apps\catbase\4d_server2004_8\4dserver.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=d:\data share\client apps\catbase\4d_server2004_8\4dserver.exe |
"UDP Query User{8904F065-4A7C-4F69-8F7F-19D6477AA040}D:\data share\client apps\catbase\4d_server2004_8\4dserver.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=d:\data share\client apps\catbase\4d_server2004_8\4dserver.exe |

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{00E9F07C-841D-40FE-BFAB-5C8BBE40C98A}_is1" = 4D Client 2004.8
"{07287123-B8AC-41CE-8346-3D777245C35B}" = Bonjour
"{0A0CADCF-78DA-33C4-A350-CD51849B9702}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
"{18455581-E099-4BA8-BC6B-F34B2F06600C}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{1E02B1C2-8F4C-4B47-8F8F-833343BE5EF1}" = FileMaker Server 10
"{2117290E-B7AD-4ACF-AEA4-3DE91A1063AF}" = Dell System E-support Tool
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}" = Java™ 6 Update 7
"{3C3901C5-3455-3E0A-A214-0B093A5070A6}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"{3C90A7A3-3B78-419D-9AA5-A0D77F0C49CA}" = Broadcom Drivers and Management Applications
"{6421F085-1FAA-DE13-D02A-CFB412C522A4}" = Acrobat.com
"{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}" = Apple Software Update
"{9642C552-CE1F-43A4-81D8-89EAB8EC0E7B}" = GFI LANguard 9.0
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{AB1D35FC-31E0-4872-8466-12BDF42F513D}" = Livedrive
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A95000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.5.5
"{AF0CE7C0-A3E4-4D73-988B-B29187EC6E9A}" = QuickTime
"{B99CA1D3-4964-4053-F521-2657FC6C9671}" = Traffic Airtime
"{BA012FE1-DEAC-B9A4-DAC6-827C9DB68386}" = traffic time recorder
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D984FE65-BDDD-4BCD-8B9C-A0AC12148BFC}" = FileMaker Pro 10
"{F5266D28-E0B2-4130-BFC5-EE155AD514DC}" = Apple Application Support
"{F7E1CA14-B39D-452A-960B-39423DDDD933}" = DriveImage XML (Private Edition)
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"ATI Display Driver" = ATI Display Driver
"Browsersafeguard" = BrowserSafeguard
"CCleaner" = CCleaner
"com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Acrobat.com
"FBackup 4_is1" = FBackup 4
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome
"HitmanPro37" = HitmanPro 3.7
"InstallShield_{9642C552-CE1F-43A4-81D8-89EAB8EC0E7B}" = GFI LANguard 9.0
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
"NirSoft BlueScreenView" = NirSoft BlueScreenView
"PFPortChecker" = PFPortChecker 1.0.28
"Revo Uninstaller" = Revo Uninstaller 1.95
"SpywareBlaster_is1" = SpywareBlaster 5.0
"TrafficAirtime.2EB2B69D7E0FDE4F25C4001C5825E0FCA11F78DD.1" = Traffic Airtime
"TrafficTimeRecorder.2EB2B69D7E0FDE4F25C4001C5825E0FCA11F78DD.1" = traffic time recorder
"Unlocker" = Unlocker 1.9.2

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-7836078-1179281162-3087206946-1004\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"9204f5692a8faf3b" = Dell System Detect
"ActiveTouchMeetingClient" = WebEx
"BeyondCompare3_is1" = Beyond Compare 3.3.8
"FMS10-TRAFFIC_SERVER" = FMS10-TRAFFIC_SERVER
"GoToMeeting" = GoToMeeting 5.1.0.880
"WinDirStat" = WinDirStat 1.1.2

========== Last 20 Event Log Errors ==========

[ System Events ]
Error - 09/10/2013 10:58:36 | Computer Name = TrafficServer.NudeDesign.local | Source = NETLOGON | ID = 5719
Description = This computer was not able to set up a secure session with a domain
controller
 in domain NUDEDESIGN due to the following:   %%1311    This may lead to authentication
 problems. Make sure that this  computer is connected to the network. If the problem
 persists,  please contact your domain administrator.        ADDITIONAL INFO    If this computer
 is a domain controller for the specified domain, it  sets up the secure session to
 the primary domain controller emulator in the specified  domain. Otherwise, this
computer sets up the secure session to any domain controller  in the specified domain.

Error - 09/10/2013 10:58:36 | Computer Name = TrafficServer.NudeDesign.local | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description =

Error - 09/10/2013 10:58:36 | Computer Name = TrafficServer.NudeDesign.local | Source = LSM | ID = 1048
Description =

Error - 09/10/2013 10:58:59 | Computer Name = TrafficServer.NudeDesign.local | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description =

Error - 09/10/2013 10:59:07 | Computer Name = TrafficServer.NudeDesign.local | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description =

Error - 09/10/2013 17:13:55 | Computer Name = TrafficServer.NudeDesign.local | Source = NETLOGON | ID = 5719
Description = This computer was not able to set up a secure session with a domain
controller
 in domain NUDEDESIGN due to the following:   %%1311    This may lead to authentication
 problems. Make sure that this  computer is connected to the network. If the problem
 persists,  please contact your domain administrator.        ADDITIONAL INFO    If this computer
 is a domain controller for the specified domain, it  sets up the secure session to
 the primary domain controller emulator in the specified  domain. Otherwise, this
computer sets up the secure session to any domain controller  in the specified domain.

Error - 09/10/2013 17:13:55 | Computer Name = TrafficServer.NudeDesign.local | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description =

Error - 09/10/2013 17:13:55 | Computer Name = TrafficServer.NudeDesign.local | Source = LSM | ID = 1048
Description =

Error - 09/10/2013 17:14:37 | Computer Name = TrafficServer.NudeDesign.local | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description =

Error - 09/10/2013 17:14:45 | Computer Name = TrafficServer.NudeDesign.local | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description =

< End of report >

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users