Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Newbie here!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Robdubya

Robdubya

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 PM

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

Hello everyone, Silver Newbie here making a first post. I have used BC before to find solutions, via Malwarebytes. Was pleasantly surprised and vowed to join when I could. Looks like a friendly crew, greetings to you all. I am 68 years young, did not begin using computers until my 50's, have built several for myself, family and friends since around 1999. I somehow became a family & friend "expert" to whom everyone refers, which is a bit of a joke as I have holes in my knowledge due to being mostly self-taught. However, armed with my old da's instruction to ' never stop learning', I plod on, continually learning from my mistakes, which I am happy to say are becoming less frequent! :dance: Fortunately for me, my eldest grandson last year became a network engineer, so the calls upon my 'expertise' :rolleyes:  can now be delegated!

Looking forward to restarting a project that has been on the back burner: a 98 build, all assembled but progress halted by various activities. I am gratified to see that there is a healthy Win 98 section here - thanks, I will be visiting that. As an ex-aircraft technician and workshop foreman, I love to tinker with stuff!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users