Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

startup trouble

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pabloescobar

pabloescobar

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 AM

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hi

I have been having this trouble now and then, but now it's happening more often every time. At startup, after i type my windows password, takes a long while to load and starts an alternative profile session instead of mine. I guess i might have damaged something and i can't restore my system because i erased all previous restoration points (stupid me).

I hope u can helpme. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jraju1954

jraju1954

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:40 PM

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

So you can log on to atleast an alternate profile. You have not given the OS that you use.

Get the Run command Box and type lusrmgr.msc. On the emerging box, you will see users and Group. You just click, the Users folder. All the users will be listed and please  double click your profile user name to get the properties. See whether your ac is disabled. If it is in disabled stage, just remove the tick mark from the disabled and close the local user settings . Then reboot and you will find your log on icon to log. Try this

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,411 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 AM

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

Fix a corrupted user profile, Win 7 - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/fix-a-corrupted-user-profile

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users