Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just saying hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 standingbear

standingbear

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 PM

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

FRIENDS,

FOLKS CALL ME BEAR.  I LIVE HERE IN THE GREAT SMOKEY MOUNTAINS OF WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA WITH WIFE AND GRANDKIDS.  I AM A DISABLED VETERAN, HAVING SERVED 14 YEARS BEFORE GETTING INJURIED AND RETIRED. I LOVE GOD AND JESUS CHRIST AND MUST PUT MY FAITH AND TRUST IN THEM EVERYDAY!  GLAD TO HAVE FOUND THIS SITE.  LOOKING FORWARD TO TALKING TO MANY OF YOU AND LEARNING FROM YOU ALL. IF I CAN HELP AND ABLE TO DO SO. JUST HOLLER.

TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 markba633csi

markba633csi

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 AM

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Hi Bear this is Mark from the Bay area, my cat is named Bear and my lady goes by "Lil Bear"

Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users