Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can I purchase an ASUS laptop from Canada???

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 -KiKi-

-KiKi-

• Members
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 AM

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

There's a particular ASUS laptop that I really like and want, but I've been having a hard time finding it installed with Windows 7 on it. There are similar ASUS laptops that come with Windows 8 which are very easy to find and purchase, but I do NOT want Windows 8. I want Windows 7 only.

I discovered the particular laptop I wanted months ago, but at the time, I didn't have the money for it.  Now I actually have the money for it, but tigerdirect.com, bestbuy.com and newegg.com (the websites which had the exact laptop I wanted with Windows 7) no longer have it in stock anymore.  They only have similar ASUS laptops with Windows 8...which I do not want.

Over the past week, I found the ASUS laptop that I want with Windows 7 on ebay.com and amazon.com.  The sellers on Amazon were selling it for an expensive price, and I know it's not worth that much.  So I also found it on eBay for a reasonable price.  The laptop is manufacturer-refurbished, and it comes with everything that it originally came with, and is in the original box. 

The only thing is....I live in the United States, but the laptop is from Canada.  Will that make any difference?  Can I purchase the laptop from Canada and everything will be just fine?  Does it being from Canada make it any different from the ASUS laptops here in the states?

I would really appreciate a response as soon as possible.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users